英语试题2019. 4. 8
1. Who is the woman?
A. Mary. B. Mary’s sister. C. Mary’s mother.
2. When did the man live in London?
A. Last year. B. Last month. C. When he was a child.
3. What happened to the man just now?
A. He met an old friend on the street.
B. He mistook the woman for his friend.
C. Lydia paid an unexpected visit to him.
4. Why did the man change his mind probably?
A. He didn’t bring enough money. B. He forgot his wallet.
C. He didn’t need that much fruit.
5. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. The role of shopping in people’s lives. B. How to promote sales.
C. The importance of mass media.
6. What’s the most probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Friends. B. Husband and wife. C. Neighbors.
7. What are the speakers doing?
A. Making a birthday cake. B. Cooking a huge dinner. C. Preparing for a party.
8. What has the woman finished doing?
A. Putting up a big sign.
B. Buying a tape.
C. Putting candles on the cake.
9. How many pictures did the woman take in all?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
10. Where will the speakers take another picture together?
A. In front of the garden. B. Near the flowers. C. Near the falls.
11. What is true about the factory tour?
A. Tourists can visit the factory anytime.
B. It is sponsored by the car company.
C. It is only good for the company.
12. What will the man do next?
A. Make a phone call to get some information.
B. Book tickets to go home.
C. Go to the factory to make an appointment.
13. What makes the suit special?
A. Its style. B. Its material. C. Its color.
14. How much does the woman want for the suit today?
A. $600. B. $750. C. $900.
15. What does the man think of the suit?
A. It’s good but a little expensive.
B. It’s stylish but a little uncomfortable.
C. It’s a little old-fashioned.
16. Why can’t the woman reduce the price of the suit?
A. The material comes from France.
B. She is not the owner of the shop.
C. It is already on sale.