英 语 试 题
1. What does the man mean?
A. He’ll be happy to help. B. His hands are already full. C. The suitcase is too heavy for him.
2. What are the speakers going to do this evening?
A. Go to the cinema. B. Do their homework. C. Attend the woman’s sister.
3. What is the weather like now?
A. Rainy. B. Cloudy. C. Sunny.
4. Where will the woman put her sports bag?
A. In her car. B. On the desk. C. On the floor.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. An exam. B. A book. C. A story.
6. What color dress would the man liy?
A. Purple. B. Blue. C. Red.
7. How much should the man pay?
A.＄120. B.＄100. C.＄80.
8. What is the woman doing?
A. Asking for directions. B. Checking job information. C. Having an interview.
9. What do we know about the woman?
A. She has been working for three years. B. She teaches second-year students.
C. She is a student reporter.
10. Where is the man?
A. In Chicago. B. In New York. C. In Los Angeles.
11. How will the woman go to meet the man from the airport?
A. By car. B. By taxi. C. By bus.
12. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. Book a hotel for her. B. Talk to the staff. C. Spend some time with her.
13. Why will the woman move out of her aunt’s home？
A. Her cousin needs the room.
B. Her aunt is leaving for Singapore.
C. She prefers to live in a homestay family.
14. How long has the woman been in Sydney?
A. Half a year. B. One year. C. One and a half years.
15. What does the woman plan to study next year?
A. General English. B. Academic English. C. Medicine.
16. What will the speakers talt next?
A. When the woman can move out.
B. What kind of place the woman likes.
C. What kind of house the man has got.
17. How long did Westlife last?
A. 19 years. B. 14 years. C. 12 years.
18. Which is Westlife’s first single?
A. Flying Without Wings. B. If Let You Go. C. Swear It Again.
19. What do we know about Westlife?
A. They brop in 2011.
B. They sold over 15 million records in all.
C. Their first three singles topped the lists in the UK.
20. Which country did Westlife fail to break into?
A. The US. B. Ireland. C. The UK.
请认真阅读下面各题，从题中所给的A、 B、 C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. In the Spring of 2016, she _________ a challenging program designed for senior people at a local TV station.
A. hatched B. possessed C. scanned D. tuned
22. This kind of medicine should not be placed ________ it is accessible to young children.
A. when B. why C. where D. if
23. The talks between the two companies ________ due to some conflicts over their interests.
A. brot B. broke away C. broke in D. broke down
24. Through superior production techniques the factory is able to gain the competitive ________ in the
A. support B. edge C. reputation D. balance
25. Difficult as French is ________, my elder brother goes all out for it.
A. mastered B. to be mastered C. mastering D. to master
26. My computer has got another kind of virus. If only I ________ that program!
A. didn’t run B. shouldn’t run C. hadn’t run D. wouldn’t run
27. KFC opens concept store in Shanghai, which ______ to attract more young and middle class customers.
A. will be expected B. has been expected C. was expected D. is expected
28. My sister got the job she had been dreaming about all the time. Never in all her life ________ so happy.
A. had she felt B. did she feel C. she had felt D. she felt