例；How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.18. C. ￡9.15.
1. How many people of the family got injured in the accident?
A. Five. B. Four. C. One.
2. How does the woman find the mobile phone?
A. She enjoys using it.
B. She thinks highly of it.
C. She thinks it is out of date.
3. What did the shopkeeper say about the sweater sold in her shop?
A. It is cheaper but as good.
B. It is cheaper but not as good.
C. It is more expensive but better.
4. Why does Jimmy always carry heavy things?
A. To show he is strong.
B. To show he is healthy.
C. To build up his strength.
5. What will the woman do tonight?
A. Buy some clothes. B. Wash some clothes. C. Go to watch a film.
6. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Reasons for connecting with old friends.
B. Lacch between old friends.
C. Ways to connect with old friends.
7. How does the woman keep in touch with her old friends?
A. By writing letters. B. By calling each other. C. By visiting each other.
8. Why did the boss burst at the man?
A. Because he tends to find others’ faults.
B. Because he is too strict with others.
C. Because he has been under great pressure.
9. What made the man’s boss angry at him?
A. He didn’t work hard.
B. He created much waste.
C. He made a few more copies.
10. Why is it too hot in the woman’s apartment?
A. Because there is only one air-conditioner.
B. Because the air-conditioner is useless.
C. Because the windows are too small.
11. What has the woman planned to do?
A. Continue to stay here.
B. Wait till it turns cool.
C. Live in a new apartment.
12. How does the woman keep the apartment cooler?
A. By opening the windows.
B. By using many electric fans.
C. By fixing another air-conditioner.
13. What is the man doing?
A. Seeing a film.
B. Learning Korean.
C. Communicating with Koreans.
14. How long will the man stay in Korea?
A. For a year. B. For a month. C. For a few years.
15. What will the man do before leaving for Korea?
A. See more Korean films.
B. Attend a language class.
C. Apply for a new job.
16. Why did the woman thank the man?
A. Because he taught her conversation skills.
B. Because he helped her find a good school.
C. Because he told her more information.
17. What was the result of the rain?
A. It formed a river. B. It killed some cows. C. It flooded some villages.
18. Why did the cows run to the higher land?
A. Because they were driven away.
B. Because the farm was flooded.
A. Because it was snowing heavily.
19. What happened to Nancy after she fell over?
A. All cattle fled. B. She was left alone. C. Lizzie stayed with her.
20. How did Nancy survive the water?
A. By swimming out. B. By riding on Lizzie. C. By hugging Lizzie’s neck.
Welcome to Amazon. Here are some top films to recommend this week.
★★★☆☆ Scores 5.5
101 min 2017
When NASA picp three outer space signals coming from within our own solar system, the space agency speeds a mission to investigate the sources. As Earth’s lone messenger, they send Commander Roger Nelson, the test pilot for an experimental spacecraft called the Magellan, assisted by an on board A. I. named Ferdinand.
Rent Movie HD $ 3.99
Buy Movie HD $ 9.99
The Lost City of Z
★★★★☆ Scores 6.6
141 min 2016
The Lost City of Z tells the unbelievable true story of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who journeys into the Amazon at the beginning of the 20th century and discovers evidence of a formerly unknown and advanced civilization that may have once ruled the region.
Rent Movie HD $ 6.99