1. What will the two speakers do first?
A .Look for the new tie. B. Fix the shelf. C. Paint the shelf.
2. How old is the man speaker?
A. 41 B. 45 C. 49
3. What do we know about the man?
A. He doesn’t like cheese in the cafeteria.
B. He prefers home cooking.
C. He likes the chicken salad best.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. The man’s wife lost some money.
B. The man’s wife also opened an account.
C. The man’s wife also spent some money.
5. Why does the woman want to live in the city?
A. It is easier to find jobs in the city.
B. She can go to the cinema every day.
C. Her job is in the city.
6. What are some people worried about?
A. China’s large population.
B. China’s ability to feed her people.
C. The difficulty China has.
7. What can China take pride in now?
A. The development in super rice.
B. The amount of arable land.
C. The number of skilled farmers.
8. When did the woman speaker’s room catch fire?
A. Last night. B. Last Friday evening C. Yesterday morning.
9. What caught fire first?
A. The curtain B. The woman speaker’s book. C. Alice’s bed
10. How many people got burned in the fire?
A. Three B. Two C. Four
11. What does the man probably do?
A. A manager B. A student C. An accountant
12. Where will the woman be worring July?
A. In a lab B. On the shore C. On a boat
13. When is the best time to go to Nantucket according to the man’s uncle?
A. June B. July C. August
14. What did the woman enjoy doing when she was young?
A. Seeing movies B. Watching birds C. Painting model planes
15. What does the man want to do?