《A trip to the zoo》教案1（5份）
Module 6 练习.doc
五模块Unit 3教案 .doc
Module 6 练习
A. really B. comes C. different D. sure E. looks F. bear
( )1. /̍dIfrənt/ ( )2. /beə/ ( )3. /̍rIəlI/
( )4. /ʃʊə/ ( )5. /lʊks/ ( )6. /kʌmz/
1. Where is the from?
2. Tony likes these .
3. I can see seven green .
4. The woman is very .
5. Jill likes drawing .
guide, country, shall, which, they, cute
1. library is near our school?
2. Your dog is very . I like it.
3. Let’s go with the .
4. — we go to the park, Jack?
—Yes, let’s go.
5. China and America are big .
6. Tom and Mike are Mr Smith’s sons. Mr Smith loves .
The are .
Some animals are , and .
There two .
They eat , and they eat animals.
Is Peter here?
This boy England.
Let’s the picture.
a. No, Tony the monkey.
b. Yes, you’re right. It’s a brown monkey.
c. Can you see Tony, Children?
d. I like it too. And that’s very funny. His name is Tony too.
e. He’s behind you.
f. Oh, where is Tony the monkey?
g. I like this brown monkey. What about you, Tony?
h. Look! He is in that tree!
Module 6 A trip to the zoo
Unit 1 Does it eat meat?
Listening and speaking
1. To find specific information in the listening.
2. To recognize the third person singular endings –s.
3. To ask and answer questions about animals.
4. To enable students to talt animals.
Key vocabulary: bear, elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, panda, tiger, zebra, zoo, guide, animal, such, as, come, different, country, other, dangerous, ugh, also, plant, look, tall, leaf (pl. leaves), sure, bamboo, cute, shall, them, which, over, funny, call
1.— That’s a giraffe. — Yes, and there are some giraffes
2.—Do lions eat meat? —Yes, they do.
3.—Does it eat meat? —No, it doesn’t. It eats plants.
4.—Do pandas eat plants and leaves? —Sure. They love bamboo.
5. Shall we go and…?
6. That’s very funny.
Tape recorder , OHP , video , a clock
Step 1 Warming-up
1. Lead in
T: Hello, boys and girls!
Ss: Hello, Mr. Zhang.
T: Today, we are going to learn Module 6 A trip to the zoo. Have you been to the zoo?
T: Do you know Beijing zoo?
S1: Yes, I went there last year. I saw many animals…
T: OK. Today I’ll ta to visit Beijing zoo. Are you happy?
T: Please look at the screen and get to know some information about Beijing Zoo.
Ss: …(Look at the screen and try to know some information about it.)
2. Show some pictures to ask and answer: What can you see?
3. Call back the answer from the whole class and check the answer.
Step 2 Practice
1. Show some pictures of the animals.
2. Introduce the new words.
3. Look at the pictures. Ask and answer: What can you see?
4. Call back the answers from the whole class and check the answer .
5. Read the words.
Step 3 Work in pairs
1. Listen and check ( √) the words in Activity 1 you hear.
2. Now work in pairs and say what you can see.
—That’s a giraffe.
—Yes, and there are some giraffes
Unit 2 The tiger lives in Asia.
Reading and writing.
1. To get information about animals from the reading material.
2. To learn to find specific information in the reading.
3. To learn to use capital letters.
Key vocabulary: Africa, Asia, Europe, little, only, kilo (= kilogram ), people, African, grass, large, usually, alone, strong, catch, even, world
Key phrase: a little, as well as, be good at
The elephant lives in Africa and in Asia.
The zebra is an African animal.
The zebra doesn’t eat bamboo.
The tiger lives in Asia.
Monkeys live in Africa, Asia and America.
Recorder , OHP , video
Step 1 Warming-up
1. Review the text of Unit 1.
2. Show some pictures, ask the students to look at the pictures, then talk something about the pictures.
3. Introduce the new words.
4. Read the new words.
Step 2 Find these places on the map.
1. Show a map of the world.
2. Find these places (Africa, America, Asia, Europe)on the map.
3. Check with a partner .
4. Call back the answers from the whole class .
5. Show some pictures, ask the students to look at the pictures, then talk something about the pictures.
Step 3 Reading.
1. Play the recording.
2. Ask the students to read through the passage.
3. Read the passage and complete the table in Activity 3.
4. Check with a partner.
5. Call back the answers from the whole class.
Elephants Africa and Asia plants, leaves, bamboo and a little fruit
Pandas China bamboo, plants and leaves
Zebras Africa plants, leaves and grass
Tigers Asia many kinds of animals