1. What does the man usually have for breakfast?
A. Noodles. B. Fried rice-noodles. C. Fried cakes.
2. What will the woman do first?
A. Withdraw some money. B. Go to the history class. C. See the dentist.
3. What is the time by Sandra’s watch?
A.3:05 B. 3:00. C. 2:55.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. She forgot to fill out the forms.
B. Filling out the forms is no easy thing to do.
C. She’ll remind the man about the forms.
5. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. Different ideas about meat and vegetables.
B. Differences between meat and fruit.
C. Different kinds of meat.
6. Why can’t the woman have the party on the twenty-ninth?
A. She will see her doctor. B. She will travel to another city. C. She will attend a meeting.
7. How long will the party run?
A. Two hours. B. Three hours. C. Four hours.
8. Where did the man see the ad for the bike sale?
A. On TV B. In the newspaper. C. In a department store
9. Which bike is the latest model?
A. The Curzon. B. The Instant. C. The Aderson.
10. What does the man decide to do in the end?
A. Buy the cheapest one.
B. Buy the one recommended by the woman.
C. Go to the shop to look at the bikes first.
11. What’s the man doing?
A. Explaining how to use the phone.
B. Making a phone call.
C. Charging the woman for using the phone.
12. What’s good about the card?
A. It saves money. B. It’s convenient. C.It’s much safer.
13. What will the woman probably do next?
A. Ask someone for change.
B.Use the man’s phone card.
C. Call the information office.
14. What’s the relationship between the speakers?
A.Classmates. B. Librarian and student. C. Teacher and student.
15. What did the man think of the psychology lesson?
A.Interesting. B. Exciting. C. Boring.
16. What do we know about Prof. Rivers?
A. He was unable to answer a student’s challenge.
B. He named six famous women in American Revolution.
C. He asked his students a difficult question.
17. What is the speaker doing?
A. Warning the bus manager. B. Complaining about something. C. Maggestions.
18. How often is the Number 16 bus supposed to travel to the airport?
A. Every 5 minutes. B. Every 15 minutes C. Every 10 minutes.
19. How many passengers should a bus carry at the most?
A. 40. B.129. C. 60.
20. What did the speaker find out on Saturday morning?
A. The bus was overloaded
B. The bus was speeding.
C. The bus didn’t come on time.
21. John is a great student so it would make_______ sense for him to apply to a top university;
it is really worth _____ try.
A. the; 不填 B. the; a C. 不填; a D. 不填; 不填
22. A terrorist, together with his mother and wife, drove a jeep into a crowd of people at Tiananmen Square, _____two and _____ another 40.
A. killed, injuring B. to kill, injuring C. killing, injured D. killing, injuring
23. If my car _____ more reliable, I would have driven to Lhasa instead of flying last summer.
A. was B. would be C. should be D. had been
24. ________ in a well-niversity is what everybody wishes for.
A. Being educated B. To educate C. Educating D. Educated
25.—I can start to work next Monday.
—____________ then. I am glad to be able to offer you the job.
A. You can't be serious B. It's settled C. That's right D. You're welcome
26. Thanks for looking after all my things ---- I will return the _______ sometime .
A. dignity B. bonus C. favor D. approval
27. Some experts are warning that the step the US government has taken to deal with the current crisis between China and Japan is ______ of much risk.
A. that B. those C. one D. ones
28. Health experts _____ people drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep healthy.
A. acknowledge B. recommend C. govern D. distribute
29. Aid groups are struggling to reach the hardest-hit areas where food and drinkable water are difficult ___