命题学校： 金溪一中 崇仁一中
第一部分 听力 （共两节，满分30分）
1. What is the weather like now?
A. Cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Sunny.
2. When did the woman make a speech?
A. This morning. B. The day before yesterday. C. Yesterday.
3. What sports does the woman like better?
A. Golf. B. Tennis. C. Don’t know.
4. How much money does the man need to pay for the stamps to post the package?
A. $5.45 B. $1.00 C. $0.95
5. How many pills will the boy take a day?
A. 2 pills. B. 9 pills. C. 4 pills.
6. Where are the speakers probably talking?
A. In an office. B. In a shop. C. At Peter’s home.
7. What volunteer job will the man do?
A. Write stories for children. B. Take care of children.
C. Give lessons to children.
8. What’s the relationship between the speakers?
A. A woman and her son. B. A woman and her husband.
C. A customer and a shop assistant.
9. Which handbag will the woman take?
A. The blue one. B. The cheaper one. C. The more expensive one.
10. What is the woman’s address?
A. 565 Sunny Street. B. 556 Sunny Street. C. 656 Sunny Street.
11. Why didn’t the woman enjoy herself?
A. She couldn’t enter the park. B. She couldn’t see the fireworks clearly.
C. She couldn’t find her friends.
12. When did the woman get to the park?
A. At 800 p.m. B. At 810 p.m. C. At 750 p.m.
13. How did the man manage to get a good view?
A. He and his friends got there early. B. He and his friends climbed up a hill.
C. He and his friends had a picnic together.
14. What did the man do for going home?
A. He got on a bus as soon as he could. B. He pushed his way home at midnight.
C. He waited for a while and took an extra bus.
15. Which of the following is true?
A. The woman passed the written test. B. The woman hit a person.
C. The man drove very slowly.
16. What is the result?
A. The man passed the test. B. The woman failed the test.
C. Either is pleased.
17. What’s the man’s attitude towards the woman at last?
A. Patient. B. Serious. C. Boring.
18. Why do some people use drug?
A. To kill pains. B. To feel good. C. To change themselves.
19. According to the passage, what is the best way to stop friends from using drugs?
A. To help solve their psychological problems.
B. To play games with them.
C. To send them to the hospital.
20. What are the findings of the studies about heavy drug users?
A. They need care and affection.
B. They mand-the-world trips.
C. They are mostly from broken families.
21. Color shapes our view of ______ world and it may have ______far more influence on our lives than many of us realize.
A. a; a B. the; / C. the; the D. the; a
22. --- Why didn’t you pay the accommodation rent?
--- The rent? __________
A. It all depends. B. It’s