1．Where are the two people during the conversation?
A. In a bus. B. In a plane. C. In a train.
2. What does the woman say about the hat?
A. The hat is quite fashionable.
B. People may use it day and night.
C. The hat can be worn in different weather.
3. What are the two people discussing?
A. Setting the table.
B. Cleaning the kitchen.
C. Decorating a shop window.
4. What is the most probable job of the woman?
A. A professor. B. A saleswoman. C. An apartment manager.
5. What does the man mean?
A. He thinks it is very easy to find something in the ocean.
B. He thinks it is no easy task to find the missing flight.
C. He feels really worried about the missing flight.
6. What are the two speakers mainly talking about?
A. Professor Smith's lesson.
B. The use of cell phones in class.
C. Family emergency.
7. What's the woman's opinion about the problem?
A. Students may turn off ring in class while the phones are still on.
B. Students should turn off their cell phones during the class time.
C. Switching off cell phones in class is too strict.
8. What happened in the man's date?
A. He committed an attempted murder.
B. His lighter went wrong.
C. He spilled a drink on the girl's dress.
9. How did the man behave in the date?
A. He was nervous.
B. He felt confident.
C. He seemed smart.
10. What does the woman think of the girl?
A. The woman was favorably impressed by her good nature.
B. The woman thinks the girl is sweet and beautiful.
C. It seems that the woman's brother may know the girl.
11. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. At the airport. B. At the bus station. C. On the phone.
12．How far is Milton from Toronto?
A 150 miles. B. 147 miles. C. 143-144 miles.
13．How many options can the woman have to get to Milton?
A. 2. B. 3. C. 4.
14. How will the woman probably go to Milton?
A. Tas. B. Take a taxi． C. Take the Airport Shuttle.
18. What did German Chancellor Angela Merkel do on arriving at the EU summit?
A. She declared to end the relations between Germany and the USA.
B. She asked the US government to restore trust between the EU and the USA.
C. She threatened to stop helping with the American economic growth.
19. What was the original topic of this EU summit in Brussels?
A. Spying issue.
B. EU leaders' concern about the USA.
C. Economic growth and migration to the EU.
20. What can we learn from this news report?
A. Whether Merkel's calls had been listened to in the past remained unknown.
B. President Obama guaranteed the US hadn't monitored other EU leaders' calls.
C. Edward Snowden demanded a complete explanation of the spying issue.
21. Human beings have made great progress in using ________ power of ______ solar energy to produce _______ electricity recently .
A. a; the ; the B. /; the; / C. the; the ; / D. a; the ; an
22. ---What’s the matter with Mary ? She has been sitting there for hours.
---A letter from her mother ______ an attack of home-sickness in her .
A. took up B. set off C. brought in D. built up
23. We often see the situation of the companies ________ people they want, while job seekers can't find the companies they want.
A. having difficulty finding B. to hav