1. What is the man selling?
A. Computers. B. Clothes. C. Cell phones.
2. How is Calvin?
A. Responsible. B. Nice. C. Patient.
3. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At the airport. B. In a plane. C. In a bank.
4. What does the man thinsing chopsticks?
A. Easy. B. Difficult. C. Interesting.
5. What can we know about Harry?
A. He often loses his temper. B. He acts in a play. C. He directs a play.
6. What can we know about the woman’s father?
A. He’s 90 years old.
B. He lives in an apartment.
C. He lives with the woman.
7. How is the man’s grandma?
A. Very wealthy. B. Very healthy. C. Very independent.
8. How long did the man stay at Washington, D.C.?
A. A week. B. A few days. C. Just one day.
9. Why was the man warmly welcomed there?
A. He designed the World War II Monument.
B. He was a soldier in World War II.
C. He saved the city from pollution.
10. Why did the man stay up?
A. To play computer games. B. To research the programme. C. To prepare for an exam.
11. What does the man think of sleeping?
A. Very important. B. He doesn’t know. C. Unimportant.
12. How long at least does the woman sleep a day?
A. 6 hours. B. 5 hours. C. 7 hours.
13. What can we know about Chris’family?
A. There are ten people in total.]
B. Her mother was an only child.
C. Her father came from a small family.
14. What’s the problem in Chris’big family?
A. Her grandparents never get their names right.
B. Children cannot have their own things.
C. Children often fight and quarrel.
15. What is the age gap between the man and his younger brother?
A. 8 years. B. 10 years. C. 18 years.
16. What was the oldest child going to do when the last child was born in Chris’family?
A. Go to college. B. Get married. C. Go to work.