1. What do we know about the weather?
A. It’s cold. B. It’s warm. C. It’s cool.
2. What does the man mean?
A. His wife likes watching CCTV5. B. His wife’s tears are really exciting.
C. The programs often make his wife very excited.
3. Who will be taken there?
A. Alice. B. Jack. C. Eric.
4. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. Linda left here half a year ago. B. The woman has covered a long way.
C. Linda has lived here for half a year.
5. How does the woman probably feel?
A. Regretful. B. Happy. C. Disappointed.
6. What's the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Waiter and customer. B. Passenger and conductor.
C. Shop assistant and customer.
7. What does the woman prefer?
A. Wool gloves. B. Leather gloves. C. Fur gloves.
8. What can we know about the woman?
A. The woman bought a pair of gloves. B. The woman didn’t buy anything.
C. The woman bought a pair of glasses．
9. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A basketball match. B. A football match.
C. A volleyball match.
10. Who scored all the goals?
A. Rudolf. B. Steven. C. Geoff.
11. Why didn’t the man score any goals?
A. He didn’t enter the game. B. His ankle was hurt.
C. He was a new member.
12. What should the girl do first before she goes out to play?
A. Housework. B. Homework. C. Nothing.
13. What does the girl want to do?
A. Clean the bathroom and the toilet. B. Scrub the bathtub.
C. Clean the family room.
14. What’s the man’s work?
A. Cleaning rooms. B. Cleaning the yard.
C. Preparing lunch.
15. What’s the man’s unpleasant situation?
A. He wonders whether to go to New Zealand or not.
B. He couldn’t get the scholarship.
C. His girl friend wants to break up with him.
16. Why didn’t the woman accept the job in Thailand?
A. She didn’t like the job. B. She didn’t like Thailand.