Question 1: Which job does the woman probably prefer?
A. Teaching. B. Gardening. C. Marketing.
Question 2: Who are the speakers?
B. University graduates.
C. High school teachers.
Question 3: What does the man think of the new gym?
A. It is really nice.
B. It is not so good.
C. It is a waste of money.
Question 4: What does the woman promise to show the man?
A. Some ways to keep fit.
B. How to take a class in the gym.
C. Basic skills of using the fitness equipment.
Question 5: What will the speakers do next?
A. Stop exercising. B. Go back to work. C. Sign up for a class.
第二节 回答问题（共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分）
6. Foreigners joining a Chinese dinner party should know and follow Chinese table .
7. Before dinner in China, people sometimes get a hot wet .
8. Chinese people usually have some or other drinks before the meal is served.
9. Some cold dishes are put on a round glass plate in the of the Chinese table.
10. Chinese people most enjoy beer or wine at a dinner party.
11. Such things not to be allowed.
A. may B. ought C. must D. will
12. It is certain she will do well in her exam.
A. what B. whether C. that D. if
13. —Was there a reaction from the public?
—Yes, there was. All of them different ideas.
A. violent; came up with B. silent; came across
C similar; cut down D. limited j cut up
14. —I have noodles than rice.
—But I prefer rice.
A. agree with B. have to
C. would rather D. feel like
15. He behaved nothing had happened.
A. in case B. only if C. even though D. as though
16. I finally my friend in the crowd, which made me happy.
A. blamed B. forgave C. punished D. spotted
17. It has been confirmed that the meeting next week.
A. will take place B. will be taken place
C. took place D. has been taken place
18. His family very big. Look, the whole family watching TV together.
A. are; is B. is; are C. are; are D. is: is
19. She us by she was leaving.
A. astonishing; saying B. was astonished; say
C. was astonishing; say D. astonished; saying
20. She a writer all over the world in the 11th century.
A. was known by B. was famous as C. was famous for D. is known as
On my way back home, I was stopped at a traffic light by some people who asked for help. A woman 21 to give way to an ambulance（救护车）, but drove her car over stony obstacles（障