1. What time is it in New York?
A. It’s 5:00 p.m. B. It’s 10:00 p.m. C. It’s 7:00 p.m.
2. What do we know about the man’s ticket?
A. It was super expensive.
B. He got it at the last minute.
C. He bought it a week ago.
3. What does the man want to do?
A. Buy a book on the Internet.
B. Borrow a book.
C. Return a book to the library.
4. What does the man want?
A. A chocolate cake . B. Iced tea. C. A hot drink.
5. What does the man think the woman should do?
A. Speat how she feels.
B. Cancel her trip to Spain.
C. Go to another country.
6. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. They are in a romantic relationship.
B. They are brother and sister.
C. They are roommates.
7. Why didn’t the main invite the woman at first?
A. He was embarrassed about her presence.
B. He wanted her to go out with her friends.
C. He assumed she had other plans.
8. Why does the woman want to learn Spanish?
A. To get more money to help pay for school.
B. To get accepted into a nursing school.
C. To travel in South America.
9. What does the man want to get?
A. A beer. B. Some coffee. C. Some fish.
10. What does the man say about the woman’s car?
A. It needs a new engine.
B. Something is wrong with the brakes.
C. The wheels need to be replaced.
11. Why can’t the man get the car back to the woman this afternoon?
A. He wants to see a show.
B. He doesn’t have the parts he needs.
C. He has to work on other cars first.
12. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Drive her car carefully.
B. Take the bus.
C. Bring her car back in the morning.
13. When will the man go to the woman’s house?
A. On Thursday. B. On Tuesday. C. On Saturday.
14. Why won’t the man go with his parents?
A. He has planned to spend the holiday with the woman.
B. He doesn’t like the weather in Finland.
C. He is too busy with his work.
15. Who will be at the dinner party?
A. The woman’s niece.
B. The woman’s grandma.
C. The woman’s sister-in-law.
16. What will the man bring to the dinner?
A. Green beans. B. Dessert. C. Wine
17. What was Martha Stewart’s first business?
A. She prepared food for local parties and events.
B. She organized birthday parties.
C. She sold cookbooks.
18. When did Martha Stewart start making television appearances?
A. After she was released from prison.
B. When she started cooking at local events.
C. When her cookbook became popular.
19. How long did Martha Stewart stay in prison?
A. Five months. B. Three months. C. Six months.
20. What happened to Martha Stewart’s career after she was set free?
A. She retired from business.
B. She has taken on many new projects.
C. She has been unsuccessful.
AEA summer camp is an American-style day camp which follows a weekly theme. Themes are changed each week and each year to combine current trends and interests of children.
Wain & Sandbuckets of Fun (Week 1)
Join Camp Adventure In a Polynesian Paradise! Come and move your toes in the soft white sand and listen to the symphony of a Seashell Band. It’s great to be in Waikiki, where there’s surf and sand. We’ll drive and find various fish all around the island shore. It’s Wet! It’s Wild! It