高 一 英 语 试 卷
1. What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. Find a special gift. B. Ask other people. C. Give Mary＄100.
2. What gift did Jenny get?
A. Some flowers. B. A scarf. C. A silk dress.
3. What will the woman give the man?
A. Some cakes. B. Some books. C. The recipe for the cakes.
4. What will the man do first？
A. Finish the paper. B. See the professor. C. Get his parents’ permission.
5. Why did some people hand in the paper early?
A. They finished it in a short time.
B. They couldn’t answer the questions.
C. They had other important things to do.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前, 你将有时间阅读各个小题, 每小题5秒钟；听完后, 各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What does the man want the woman to do?
A. Do some cleaning. B. Do some cooking. C. Get a gift for his mother.
7. How does the man feel at last?
A. Angry. B. Confused. C. Sorry.
8. What did the woman do just now?
A. She collected some money. B. She finished a cycle race.
C. She took a long hot bath.
9. Who is the man probably?
A. A journalist. B. A racer. C. A bank clerk.
10. How did the speakers know each other?
A. They are colleagues.
B. They met each other before.
C. They are business partners.
11. When will the speakers meet?
A. At 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
B. At 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.
C. It is not decided.
12. What will the man do next?
A. Write something down. B. Make a call. C. Have a meeting.
13. What did the man think of the movie?
A. Interesting. B. Too long. C. A bit violent.
14. What kind of movie will the speakers watch next time?
A. A horror movie. B. A war movie. C. A romantic comedy
15. Where does the woman want to sit next time?
A. Near the back. B. In the center. C. In the front.
第二部分 阅读理解(共两节, 满分40分)
第一节(共15小题; 每小题2分, 满分30分)
Are you a creative person?
Are you looking for a challenging and unique work environment?
Picture yourself at CRIENGLISH.com
Positions open to native English Speakers Only
1. Video editing experience with an understanding of Final Cut Pro software.
2. Resourceful and creative when it comes to finding original stories.
3. A comfortable demeanor(举止) in front of the camera.
4. Enjoy working with others in a team oriented environment.
1. Journalistic and radio experience, good news-writing skills.