1. When will the speakers need to be in their seats?
A. No later than 7:15 pm.
B. Anytime before 7:30 pm.
C. No later than 7:25 pm.
2. What does the man ask the woman for?
A. Her ID card. B. Some beers. C. Charlie's guarantee.
3. What does the man like to play now?
A. Basketball. B. Tennis. C. Baseball.
4. What does the woman imply about Uncle Jim?
A．He behaves well.
B．He eats too much.
C. He has a good sense of humor.
5. What did the man pay the most for?
A. The fridge B. The bed C. The washing machine.
6．Who will be upset?
C. The speakers' mother.
7. What does the boy promise to do for the girl?
A. Buy her a cake.
B. Drive her to the bakery.
C. Help with her homework.
8. What is the man allowed to make?
A. The sauces. B. The desserts. C. The salad.
9. What is Thanksgiving like in the woman's family?
A. No one takes it very seriously.
B. Everyone does a little bit of everything.
C. Her parents often try to do too much.
10. What does the woman think of the man giving the speech?
A. He is not wearing a microphone.
B. He is not spead enough.
C. He may be from another country.
11. What is the man's suggestion?
A. Leaving the room.
B. Turning off the light.
C. Talking to the speaker privately.
12. What will the woman do later?
A. Give a speech.
B. Ask some questions.
C. Find another lecture.
听第 9段材料,回答第 13至 16题。
13. Why did the man come to the store?
A. To shop for a new bike.
B. To have his bike repaired.
C. To have smaller wheels for his bike.
14. What does the woman suggest the man do?
Today we were heading out to what is arguably one of the most beautiful natural wonders of this region, Saklikent Gorge (峡谷) , a 300-meter-deep canyon that is close to Fethiye. However, first, we had to enter the canyon. Before us was a raging river about 20 meters across, and we would have to wade(蹚水) through to get to the entrance of the gorge. I lost my breath when my feet made contact with the water. My whole foot had turned numb. I shot out of the water, fast as a rabbit, screaming like a wild dog. I'm sure it was a sight to see. Dad and Lalika seemed to bear it better, as they were the first to begin heading through the fast flowing waters.