1. Where is David now?
2. What’s Liz’s favorite animal?
3. How does Jacally go to his hometown?
4. Which strawberry (strawberries) is (are) John’s?
5. What did Sandy get for her birthday?
6. What does the man mean?
A. Ann is a teacher. B. Ann takes a dictionary with her all the time.
C. Ann is quite knowledgeable.
7. What do they mean?
A. Tom likes his father. B. Tom is like his father. C. Tom’s father likes him.
8. What does the man mean?
A. He can help her. B. Nothing can be done with the computer. C. Mr. Wang can mend it.
9. What’s the matter with the granny?
A. She isn’t thankful. B. She doesn’t say anything. C. She says a lot.
10. Who will the woman look after?
A. Bill B. Bill’s mother C. The boss
11. Why did the boy look tired?
A. Because he played computer games and forgot the time
B. Because he was doing his homework and forgot the time
C. Because he watched TV very late and forgot the time
12. What does the woman ask him to do?
A. To walnd the school slowly B. To do his homework earlier
C. To go to bed earlier tonight.
13. Who does Mary want to see?
A. Mrs. Brown. B. Mr. Brown. C. Miss Brown
14. What is Mr. Brown doing?
A. He is telephoning someone. B. He is having a talk with some guests.
C. He went out on business.
15. What time will Mr. Brown be free?
A. 5:10 B. 5:15 C. 5:20
16. Where does Mr. Smith want to go?
A. Harbin. B. Guangzhou. C. Suzhou
17. Why does he want to go there?
A. For his business B. To spend holiday. C. For study
18. What is the flight number?
A. 4377 B. 4773 C. 4317
19. On what day does the flight leave?
A. Saturdays B. Sundays C. Weekdays
20. When will the plane arrive?
A. At 11:30 B. At 11:05 C. At 5:11
21．﹣What’s your favorite，Jim？
﹣My favorite is___．I often listen to it on Mp3．
A．sports B．dance C．science D．music
22．﹣Are Sandy and Kate___ good friends？
﹣Yes，they are．Please look after ___．
A．your； their B．your； them C．yours； theirs D．you； them
23．﹣How many friends will come to your ___birthday？ ﹣About ___．
A．fifteen； fifteen B．fifteenth； fifteenth
C．fifteen； fifteenth D．fifteenth； fifteen
24．﹣___ my surprise，Jin Ming was chosen into our school football team．
﹣Congratulations．He did well___ playing football when he was very young．I hope he’ll be the best player in our school．
A．To； of B．At； at C．To； in D．In； about
25．﹣How often do you have a school trip this term？
﹣_____．Since several accidents happened to some schools，all the school outdoor activities have been asked to stop．
A．Always B．Hardly ever C．Sometimes D．Often