A B C
D E F
6. What was the matter with Li Hua?
A. She had a cold. B. She had a sore back. C. She had a stomachache.
7. What should the man do first?
A. Live a better life. B. Get good grades. C. Find a good job.
8. What will Li Lei bring for the picnic?
A. Some food. B. Some drinks. C. Some cups.
9. How is Bob looking?
A. Sad and worried. B. Sad and tired. C. Tired and worried.
10. What will Bob and Linda do?
A. See the doctor. B. Stay at home. C. Take a rest.
11.What should the boy do first?
A. Clean the floor. B. Make his bed. C. Tat the rubbish.
12. What does Mom say they need to buy?
A. Some snacks and drinks. B. Some snacks and meat. C. Some meat and vegetables.
13. What’s Jimmy’s problem?
A. Peter made his dictionary dirty. B. He lost Peter’s dictionary again.
C. Peter took his dictionary without asking.
14. How did Jimmy solve the problem?
A. He had a talk with Peter. B. He had a fight with Peter.
C. He asked Peter to give his dictionary back.
15. What does the girl tell Jimmy to do?
A. To make friends with Peter. B. To ask his teacher for help.
C. To take Peter’s things without asking.
16. Where did Jim and his friends go last week?
A. To the river. B. To the mountains. C. To the forest.
17. What happened to Jim half an hour later?
A. He hurt himself. B. He lost his way. C. He felt tired.
18. What caused the result?
26. My father used to _________ up late, but now he is used to _________ up early.
A. stay, get B. stayed, getting C. stay, getting D. staying, get
27. ---Look! She is skiing so fast!
---It’s hard to _________ her legs were once broken.
A. imagine B. agree C. under