1. What will the woman do today?
A. Go on a date. B. Visit a museum. C. Make ice cream.
2. Why was the man late?
A. He didn’t feel well. B. He set off late. C. He got lost.
3. What lecture does the man like most?
A. Local history. B. Aging brain issues. C. WWI and WWII events.
4. What does the woman probably think of working while in college?
A. Useful. B. Difficult. C. Unnecessary.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A rock. B. A movie. C. A spacecraft.
6. Why did the man start Problogger?
A. To learn photographing.
B. To help other bloggers.
C. To make some money.
7. What benefit can the man get from his current job?
A. Getting e-books for free.
B. Teaching his children himself.
C. Enjoying flexible working places.
8. What gift will Jennifer prepare?
A. A handbag. B. Coffee beans. C. A travel package.
9. What does the man want to do?
A. Surf the Internet. B. Go out for a drive. C. Shop in the downtown.
10. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Brother and sister. B. Mother and son. C. Father and daughter.
11. What happened to the men?
A. They fell into the sea.
B. They were hit by a vehicle.
C. They were buried under snow.
12. How many of the men died?
A. 2. B. 3. C. 4.
13. What will the speakers discuss next?
A. How to prevent global warming.
B. How to drive safely on the ice.
C. How to avoid disasters in winter.
14. For what was Google fined $5 billion?
A. Breaking competition rules.
B. Presenting wrong search results.
C. Producing poor-quality products.
15. What is the size of the fine like according to the woman?
A. Very small. B. Rather large. C. Acceptable.
16. When did the EU fine Google $2.8 billion?
A. In 2016. B. In 2017. C. In 2018.
17. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a classroom. B. At the office. C. At home.