1. Where are the speakers?
A. In a library. B. In a classroom. C. In a bookstore.
2. What does the man think of Alan’s performance?
A. It’s attractive. B. It’s amusing. C. It’s boring.
3. How often does the woman take the bus?
A. Regularly. B. Seldom. C. Sometimes.
4. What’s the discount of the coat?
A. 10%. B. 20%. C. 30%.
5. What did the woman do last Tuesday?
A. She reviewed an exam. B. She complained to her friends. C. She took an exam.
6. What’s the man’s attitude towards making a beef bowl?
A. He is angry about it. B. He is in favour of it. C. He has no interest at all.
7. What is the first step to make a beef bowl?
A. Cutting up some beef. B. Mixing some beef with sauce. C. Making some white rice.
8. What will the speakers do for the birthday?
A. Watch Beijing opera. B. Go to a net bar. C. Go out for dinner.
9. What is the speakers’ choice?
A. Chinese food. B. Buying a table. C. A visit to Thai.
10. Where will the man fly?
A. Los Angeles. B. New York. C. Burbank.
11. What is the man’s travel date?
A. June 4th. B. June 14th. C. July 4th.
12. How will the ticket be sent to the man?
A. By plane. B. By mail. C. By e-mail.
13. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Salesgirl and customer. B. Teacher and student. C. Husband and wife.
14. What is the man’s concern according to the conversation?
A. His marriage. B. The neighborhood. C. The house quality.
15. What’s the disadvantage of the house for the man?
A. It has no enough lighting.
B. It is not a beautiful room.
C. Its living room is too large.
16. What will the two speakers do next?
A. Say goodbye to each other. B. See more houses. C. Stay where they are.
17. What did Isaac make at school?
A. A card. B. A tie. C. A shirt.
18. When is Father’s day celebrated?
A. In May. B. In June. C. In July.
19. Why did Lucy feel a little bad?
A. Her husband never wore a dress shirt.
B. The card Isaac made was too bad.
C. Her husband seldom had a day off.
20. What did Lucy hope to give her husband?
A. Some paper. B. A surprise. C. An idea.
It’s a big world out there, and there’s not nearly enough time to see it all in a lifetime. Wherever you’re going, the key to a great travelling experience is preparation and information. So whether you’re heading off on a short pacr or planning a “round-the-world” adventure, it includes wort how much you have to spend, where you’ll stay, who you’ll travel with and any documents（证件）you’ll need. We can help you so you can soon be on your way to that great trip.
A backpacrvival guide
Backpacking, it seems, has never been hotter. Young people everywhere are longing to experience backpacking and the adventure that is independent travel.
Tips for affordable overseas travel