本试卷分听力和笔试两部分，满分1 2 0分，考试时间12 0分钟。
第一部分 听 力
1. A.Sunny. B. Windy. C. Rainy.
2. A. In the city. B. In the mountains. C. In the town
3.A. At 10:00 p.rn B. At 10:30 p.m. C. At 11:00 p.m.
4. A. Joe’s. B. Cindy’s. C. Jeff’s.
5.A.$ 2.15. B.$ 2.50. C. $ 5.00.
6. Why didn’t Maria go to school?
A. She hurt her leg. B.Her parents were ill. C.It was raining hard.
7.How did she go home yesterday?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By car.
8. Who might Mr. Smith be?
A. Her father. B. Her teacher. C. Her doctor.
9. How long did Lily stay in New York last summer?
A. About four weeks. B. About five weeks. C. About six weeks.
10. What does Linda’s mother do?
A. She is a nurse. B. She is a doctor. C. She is a teacher.
11. For whom did Lily buy a sweater’?
A. Mary. B. Helen. C. Kate.
12. Wbat does Tom like to watch on TV?
A. Sitcoms. B. Comedies. C. Talk shows.
13. When does Tom usually watch them?
A. On Friday night. B. On Saturday night. C. On Sunday night.
14. What does Lily think ot- comedies?
A. Exciting. B. Enjoyable. C. Meaningful.
15. What do we know about Lily and her family?
A. There’s only one TV set in her family.
B. She likes watching soap operas best.
C.Her parents like watching the news.
16. Who said he could make animals speak like a man?
A. The king. B. The courtier (大臣 ) C. The old man.
17. Why did the old man go to the king?
A. Because he wanted to visit the king.
B. Because he wanted to get money from the king.
C. Because he would Like to feed the king’s horse.
18. What did the courtier want to do?
A. He wanted to tell the old man not to do that.
B. He asked the old rnan to try his best to do that.
C. He wanted to help the old man train the horse.
19. What do you think ofthe old man?
A. Hard working. B. Kind. C. Smart.
20. From the passage we can infer (推断 ) that .
A. the king gave his courtier a lot ofmoney
B. the horse couldn’t speak like a man
C. the king might thank the old man ten years later
Personal Information about Daniel Radcliffe
Name Daniel Radcliffe
Hair color 21. _________
Eye color Blue
Date of birth On 22.______6th,1989
Personality Active and 23. _____
Favorite school subject 24. _________
Hobbies Linning and enjoys 25. _____ and other sports
26. May is fifth month ofthe year. It’s very pleasant month.
A. the; the B. the; a C. a; a D. the; /
27. Some people won’t realize the importance of their health they lose it.
A. because B. after C. when D. until
28. It was late. She opened the door because she didn’t want to wap her parents.
A. heavily B. loudly C. quietly D. angrily
29. —I’m worried about tomorrow’s talent show.
—Be confident! If you don’t believe in yourself, will.
A .nobody B. anybody C, everybody D. somebody
30. —Did you see a girl with an English book in her hand pass by just now?
—No， sir. I a magazine.
A. read B. am reading C. was reading D. would read
31. — sweet the flowers smell in spring!
—Yes, many tourists come to enjoy them every day.
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
32. As we on our new journey, we shouldn’t forget where we came from.
A. tat B. set out C. cut out D. blow out
33. —What did Tom say to you just now, John?
—He asked .
A. why I am so happy today B. who did I play football with after school
C. what will I do for the weekend D. if I could go to the movies with him tonight
34. —What are you looking for?
—I’m looking for the dictionary you lent me last week.
A. who B. what C. that D. when
35.—Excuse me, where’s the library?
— . I’m new bere, too.
—Than all the same.
A. Sorry, I don’t know B. That way, please
C. This is the library D. There it is