1. What is the man looking for?
A. Vegetables. B. Orange juice. C. An employee.
2. What is Pat wearing?
A. A white hat. B. A white shirt. C. A brown shirt.
3. What did the man borrow from the woman?
A. Her iPhone. B. Her iPod. C. Her gym bag.
4. Who will the man call?
A. His wife. B. His boss. C. A taxi.
5. What happened to the woman?
A. She was late for school.
B. She got lost while driving.
C. She couldn’t find a parking spot.
6. What does the woman say about puppies?
A. They are free.
B. They need shots.
C. They eat vegetables.
7. What does the boy offer to do?
A. Build a house for the puppy.
B. Take good care of the puppy.
C. Give the puppy some of his food.
8. Why does the man want the door oiled?
A. It’s very old. B. It’s hard to open. C. It makes too much noise.
9. When does the woman usually come home?
A. Late at night.
B. In the middle of the day.
C. Early in the morning.
10. What does the man expect for the year?
A. It’ll be fun. B. It’ll be difficult. C. It’ll be easy.
11. What does the man plan to do?
A. Major in English.
B. Volunteer at the zoo.
C. Attend medical school.
12. How often will the woman be volunteering?
A. Every day. B. Every weekend. C. Three days a week.
13. Who did the woman just meet?
A. A psychologist. B. Her doctor. C. One of her friends.
14. What might be the cause of the woman’s sleeping problems?
A. Anxiety. B. Too much work. C. The pills she takes.
15. What does the man suggest?
A. Exercising outdoors.
B. Talking more often to others.
C. Not using the computer for a while.
16. When does the man usually fall asleep?
A. At 8:00 p.m. B. At 9:00 p.m. C. At 10:00 p.m.