1. Who is coming for tea?
A. Mark. B. John. C. Tracy.
2. What will the man do next?
A. Stay for dinner. B. Go to the railway station. C. Prepare for the dinner.
3. What does the man come for?
A. A dinner. B. A meeting. C. A party.
4. What size does the man want?
A. 9. B. 35. C. 39.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Life in Southeast Asia. B. Weather conditions. C. A holiday plan.
6. Why doesn’t the man want to book the seats downstairs?
A. They are too expensive.
B. They are uncomfortable.
C. They are too close to the stage.
7. When does the man plan to see the performance?
A. On October 1st. B. On October 21st. C. On October 25th.
8. What’s the complaint of the man’s neighbor?
A. Loud noise. B. Bad sleeping room. C. An important meeting.
9. What were the man and his friends about to do?
A. Change a room. B. Apologize to their neighbor. C. End their activity.
10. What is Miss Lan going to work as in Ola city?
A. A doctor. B. A nurse. C. A teacher.
11. What worries Miss Lan so much?
A. She has no friends in Ola.
B. The work in Ola is hard to do.
C. The people in Ola are not friendly.
12. How will Miss Lan keep in touch with Mr.Huang after she arrives in Ola?
A. By e-mail. B. By phone. C. By letter.
13. Why did the man miss the woman’s phone call yesterday?
A. His phone was turned off.
B. He was taking a shower.
C. He didn’t take his phone with him.
14. What did the woman do yesterday?
A. She went shopping.
B. She went to a concert.
C. She played computer games.
15. Why did the woman call the man?
A. To invite him to her wedding.
B. To ask something about Megan.
C. To invite him to her sister’s wedding.
16. When will the woman pick up the man next Saturday?
A. At 13:00. B. At 13:20. C. At 14:00.
17. What does Alexandra Grace work for?
A. New Zealand Embassy Beijing.
B. QS World University Ranking System.
C. The Multi-cultural Environment Organization.
18. What stops some students choosing New Zealand for study?
A. Its environment. B. Its size. C. Its population.
19. What’s the total yearly cost for a Chinese student to study in a New Zealand university?
A. 20,000 dollars. B. 25,000 dollars. C. 45,000 dollars.
20. What message about New Zealand does the speaker mainly convey?