1. What do we know about the man?
A. He shows little interest in the “Chang’e II ” satellite.
B. He knows a lot about the “Chang’e II ” satellite.
C. He once saw the “Chang’e II ” satellite.
2. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Mother and son.
B. Teacher and student.
C. Boss and secretary.
3. What is the man doing?
A. Giving advice.
B. Making a speech.
C. Judging the woman.
4. When did Suzy leave home?
A. At 5: 10. B. At 5: 00. C. At 4: 30.
5. What do we know about Bill?
A. He is a student of science.
B. He has talked to the man.
C. He is not interested in English.
第二节 （共15 小题，每小题1分 ）
6. Where does the woman come from?
A. Britain. B. France. C. America.
7. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman has been to China several times.
B. The man will take the woman to the Summer Palace.
C. The Summer Palace is far from where the two speakers are.
8. How does the woman want to become?
A. Successful. B. Beautiful. C. Fashionable.
9. What will the speakers do next?
A. Buy some clothes.
B. Cut hair.
10. Why does the woman always go to Beijing?
A. To look after her children.
B. To deal with her business.
C. To visit her grandparents.
11. How long will it take with the fastest train to get to Beijing?
A. 3 hours. B. 5 hours. C. 7 hours.
12. Where are the two speakers going next?
A. To a bookstore.
B. To a restaurant.
C. To the train station.
13. Who told the woman there was no salt in the grocery stores?
A. The man. B. Her parents. C. Her neighbor.
14. What do the two speakers think of people hurrying to buy salt?
A. Unnecessary. B. Reasonable. C. Important.
15. Which city does the woman live in?
A. Shenzhen. B. Zhengzhou. C. Taiyuan.
16. What do we know about the two speakers?
A. They are on the phone.
B. They don’t live in the same city.
C. They have the same opinion about the mobile phone.
17. What did the woman wear the first day?
A. Jeans. B. A suit. C. A dress.
18. Why did the assistant say that the dress was sold?
A. Because he was too tired to serve the woman.
B. Because he knew the woman was hard to please.
C. Because he thought the woman couldn’t afford it.
19. What did the woman bring the following morning?
A. A handbag and a long umbrella.
B. A handbag and a pair of sunglasses.
C. A beautiful dog and a pair of sunglasses.
20. What did the woman buy at last?
A. All the dresses in the shop.
B. The dress she had first asked for.
C. The most expensive dress in the shop.
21. —— Why are South China tigers__________ of disappearing?
—— Too much hunting.
A. in peace B. in relief C. in return D. in danger
22. The next king of Prussia, Frederick William I, _________ the amber room belongs, decided not to keep it.
A. who B. which C. to whom D. that
23. Mrs. White is terribly ill and has to stay home. So Mr. Smith will be in _______ charge of our class for at least a week.
第I卷 （选择题 共115分）
1. Which subjects does the woman like?
A. Chinese and English
B. Math and Chinese
C. Math and English
2. What does the man want to be when he grows up?
A. A doctor B. A photographer C.A cook
3. Why is the man late?
A. His father took his key
B. He locked his key in the car
C. He lost the key to the car
4. What does the man mean?
A. His son doesn’t like cleaning the garden.
B. His son cleans the garden with him..
C. His son prefers playing with his friends to studying
5. What will the man do after school?
A. See a film B. Go home C. Do his homework
6. What did the man do till two o’clock this morning?
A. He read. B. He slept. C. He watched TV
7. Why was the man unhappy?
A. He’d lost his wallet
B. He was tired
C. The IV program was boring.
8. Why did the man feel even worse after watching TV?
A. He didn’t forget his problems.
B. He wasted so much time.
C. The woman had the same problem.
9. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. An interesting story about a friend.
B. All the things they like to eat.
C. How to keep slim and healthy.
10. What happened to the man’s friend?
A. She ate too many potatoes.
B. She went to the hospital.
C. She didn’t lose weight.
11. What does the woman suggest?
A. Eating a balanced diet and taking exercise.
B. Eating more fruits and vegetables.
C. Eating less meat and more vegetables.
12. What is the woman?
A. A student. B. A secretary. C. A teacher.
13. What will the woman do next Tuesday?
A. See her mother. B. Attend the meeting. C. Improve education.
14. When will the meeting be over?
A. At about 2:30 p.m. next Friday.
B. At about 5:00 p.m. next Tuesday.
C. At about 4:30 p.m. next Tuesday.
15. What is the probable relationship between the woman speaker and Connie?
A. Patients in the same room.
B. Patient and doctor.
C. Mother and daughter.
16. What does the doctor say Connie can do?
A. Have pork-bone soup. B. Eat more seafood. C. Go for a walk.
17. What do we learn about Connie?
A. Her legs were injured.
B. She is in hospital now.
C. She will recover in a few days.
18. What do we learn from the passage?
A. It takes more than six days to learn a foreign language.
B. It doesn’t tach practice to learn a language.
C. Pronunciation is the easiest aspect of learning a language.
19. Why do most people study a foreign language these days?
A. To travel to other countries.
B. To use it in their jobs.
C. To learn more about other countries.
20. How many ways of learning a foreign language are mentioned in the passage?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
21. —What do you think of the book?
—________，it is one of the worst books I've ever read.
A．Not at all B．It depends C．To be honest D．No problem
22. The novel is so interesting that it is worth ________ another time.
A. of reading B. to read C. reading D. to be read
23. After a long time’s hard work, he _________ Qinghua University last year.
A. was admitted B. was admitted into C. admitted into D. admits into
24. Perhaps I’m not quite fit for the job, but ________, please let me have a try.
A. anyhow B. in fact C. or so
1. Where do you think the talk take place?
A. In the hospital. B. In the school. C. In the street.
2. Who do you think is the woman?
A. A teacher. B. A doctor. C. A police.
3. What can you call the man?
A. White’s father. B. Mr. Peter. C. Mr. White.
4. Who may be the woman?
A. His wife. B. The manager of Country Hotel. C. A sales woman.
5. What should the room be like?
A. A large hall with a multimedia computer.
B. A double room with a color TV.
C. A single room with an air conditioner.
6. How many guests will the man invite for this dinner?
A. 11. B. 9. C. 8.
7. What are they talking about?
A. The girl’s MP3. B. The boy’s trouble. C. The computer.
8. Whose MP3 seems to be missing?
A. The boy’s. B. The girl’s. C. The guest’s.
9. What will the boy do?
A. Tell his parents the truth. B. Keep it a secret. C. Tell his parents a lie.
10. What will the boy’s parents do?
A. They will be glad. B. They will praise him. C. They will be angry.
My daily life
My best work time: 11
At about 12 : get up
At 7:30: have breakfast
At 8:00: start to 13
At 11:00: stop work to have lunch
After lunch: rest for 14 or read
In the evening: relax, go to the pub or 15
从题中所给的A、B、C 和D中选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
16. _______ dusk, the traffic often becomes heavy.
A. On B. In C. At D. For
17. —Who called just now, Sam?
—It’s Terry. She asked _____.
A. that Alice was in B. if was Alice in C.