1.Many children s________ to death in Africa because of the lack of food.
2.In summer, there is usually p_______ of rain in our area.
3.They thought if they held some festivals, their a_________ would be s__________ with what they had done.
4.On his a_______, he was greatly weled by his fans.
5. The colour of our n________ flag is red with five yellows stars on it.
6. Under the lead of our party, we finally got i_________ from the other countries.
7. At the beginning of the year, farmers usually have a lot of a__________ work to do.
8. The c________ of some E___________ countries are quite different from ours
9. The w________ is a kind of fruit, which is quite famous in our city.
10. He is such a h_______ boy that many girls a_______ him.
11. I hope you will always be e_________ when having classes.
12. Without the teachers p__________, you cannot play with the puter in our class.
13. He managed to save the d________ girl, which was praised by many people.
14. It is o_______ that he has known the story.
15. He cheated her, which she would never f_______
1.She is so fat that she has made up her mind to go on a d_________ to lose weight.
2.Rice, noodles and bread all belong to e_______-giving foods.
3.When having dinner, I like to eat c__________ instead of m__________.
4.Wu must keep the b_______ of nature.
5. C_________ drove him to follow his friend into that restaurant.
6. Scientist are doing some r________ to find the cause of the disease.
7. There are usually a lot of c_________ in the KFC.
8. Both of the two restaurants have their s________ and w__________, so they decided to c___________ them together into a larger one.
9. They stood there, g________ at each other without a word.
10. Time is l________. We need to be hurry.
11. Knowledge can be of a great b_______ to everybody.
12. Looking at his son, he s________ and went out of the room.
13. Some food is high in fibre which is good for d___________.
1.Smoking is not p__________ in our school.
2.He had his wallet stolen, so he had to earn his p__________ during the journey.
3.The reason he gave to a________ for his absence was unbelievable.
4.As is known to all, we should never judge a person only by his a______________.
5.To be h_________, I have no money on me.
6. To do this work well needs some p_________.
7. He was so hungry that he order a thick s________ and a glass