1. When will the speakers get to the theater if they leave now?
A. At 7:10. B. At 7:25. C. At 7:30.
2. What did the man do yesterday afternoon?
A. He went out with Ken. B. He played basketball. C. He watched TV.
3. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a hotel. B. At a dinner table. C. At the man’s house.
4. What does the man like doing best on Sundays?
A. Staying at home. B. Visiting his friends. C. Walking in the forest.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. What they should read.
B. Business newspaper.
C. A story about an elephant and a mouse.
6. What day is it today?
A. Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday.
7. What will the woman do first after class?
A. Go to the zoo. B. Go home. C. Go to the cinema.
8. What is the woman doing now?
A. Apologizing to the man. B. Inviting the man. C. Thanking the man.
9. What did the woman do last night?
A. She held a great party. B. She taldly with someone.
C. She watched a football match on TV.
10. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The man’s trip no New York.
B. The woman’s trip to New York.
C. The woman’s physics class.
11. What did the woman see in New York?
A. The New York library.
B. The New York City Park.
C. The Statue of Liberty.
12. What advice does the woman give to the man?
A. Visiting the Statue of Liberty
B. Visiting New York in spring or autumn.
C. Visiting the New York City Park.
13. What happened to the man?
A. He had an accident in the bus.
B. His car drove into a bus.
C. He dranch wine.
14. What do we know about the car driver?
A. He was drunk. B. He was a new driver. C. He was good at driving.
15. Where did the car driver go after the accident?
A. The test center. B. The hospital. C. The police office.
16. Who was hurt in this accident?
A. Nobody. B. A little girl. C. The man.