英 语 2016.07
1. What did the woman forget to do?
A. Bring the tent. B. Lock the house. C. Pack the raincoat.
2. Why is the woman in Texas?
A. For fun. B. For business. C. For study.
3. Where are the speakers?
A. In a restaurant. B. At home. C. In a store.
4. What time is the man’s appointment?
A. 2:15 p.m. B. 2:30 p.m. C. 2:45 p.m.
5. What type of music are the speakers probably listening to？
A. Hard rocsic. B. Classical piano music. C. Loud dance music.
6. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Schoolmates. C. Parent and child.
7. What does the man want to be?
A. A lawyer. B. A manager. C. A doctor.
8. Why does the young man want a cell phone?
A. To call his parents.
B. To talk to his friends.
C. To get help in an emergency.
9. How will the young man probably feel?
A. Confused. B. Excited. C. Disappointed.
10. How does the man feel about his birthday party at first?
A. He thinks it will be really fun.
B. He can’t wait to start planning it.
C. He thinks it will be a lot of work.
11. Why does the man suggest renting the back of a restaurant?
A. He wants to hire a DJ.
B. It would be a nice change of scenery.
C. He heard about a great place downtown.
12. What will likely happen next?
A. The man will go online.
B. The man will make a phone call.
C. The woman will look up the name of a DJ.
13. What’s the man doing now?
A. Having a class. B. Reading a newspaper. C. Doing a survey.
14. What does the man do?
A. He is a student. B. He is a reporter. C. He is a writer.
15. How often does the woman watch the news on TV?
A. Once a week. B. Once a month. C. Never.
16. How does the woman usually get her news?
A. From the Internet. B. From the radio. C. From the newspaper.
17. What is the purpose of the talk?
A. To look for a lost dog.
B. To sell a lovely puppy dog.
C. To find someone to train a dog.
18. What color is Bubbles’ leather collar（项圈）?
A. Pink. B. Brown. C. White.
19. How old is Bubbles?
A. Two months old. B. Three years old. C. Seven years old.
20. What do we know about the speaker’s daughter?
A. She is only three years old.
B. She doesn’t miss Bubbles at all.
C. She shares her bed with Bubbles.
Imagine a plant that eats living things. What pops into your mind? Do you picture a huge jungle plant or a plant that looks like it came from another planet? Think again! The United States is home to an amazing plant that eats live food, and the plant is not as strange as you might think.
You may have seen or heard of this meat-eating plant. It is called the Venus flytrap. It grows in very few places, such as wetlands near the coast of North Carolina and South Carolina.
The Venus flytrap is no large plant. It grows to be only about a foot tall. The plant has white flowers in the spring, but it is the plant’s leaves that make it so interesting. The ends of
the leaves have folding parts with stiff, tiny hairs. These are the plant’s “traps”.