1. What does John find difficult in learning German?
A. Pronunciation. B. Vocabulary. C. Grammar.
2. What is probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Colleagues. B. Brother and sister. C. Teacher and student.
3. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a bank. B. At a ticket office. C. On a train.
4. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A restaurant. B. A street. C. A dish.
5. What does the woman think of her interview?
A. It was tough. B. It was interesting. C. It was successful.
6. When will Judy go to a party?
A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday. C. On Wednesday.
7. What will Max do next?
A. Fly a kite. B. Read a magazine. C. Do his homework.
8. What does the man suggest doing at first?
A. Going to a concert.
B. Watching a move.
C. Playing a computer game.
9. What do the speakers decide to do?
A. Visit Mike. B. Go boating. C. Take a walk.
10. Which color do cats see better than humans?
A. Red. B. Green. C. Blue.
11. Why do cats bring dead birds home?
A. To eat them in a safe place.
B. To show off their hunting skills
C. To make their owners happy.
12. How does the man sound at the end of the conversation?
A. Grateful. B. Humorous. C. Curious.
13. Who is Macy?
A. Ed's mother. B. Ed's teacher . C. Ed's friend.
14. How does Ed usually go to kindergarten?
A. By car. B. On foot. C. By bus.
15. What does Ed enjoy doing at the kindergarten?
A. Telling stories. B. Singing songs. C. Playing with others.
16. What do the teachers say about Ed?
A. He's clever. B. He's quiet. C. He's brave
17. At what age did Emily start learning ballet?
A. Five. B. Six. C. Nine.