英 语 试 卷 2019.01
1. What does the man think of Bob?
A. He is respectful. B. He is painful. C. He is troublesome.
2. What does the woman advise the man to do?
A. Wear a suit. B. Dress casually. C. Buy a new suit.
3. At what time does the second film start?
A. 6:45. B. 8:15. C. 8:20.
4. What was the woman probably trying to do?
A. Play a tape recorder. B. Take a picture. C. Repair a typewriter.
5. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Colleagues. B. Mother and son. C. Husband and wife.
6. For what did Jackie call the man up?
A. A party. B. A meeting. C. An apartment.
7.Who will call the man back at around 6:00?
A. Melissa. B. Anna. C. Simon.
8. Where will Mr Brown go?
A. Sydney. B. America. C. Austria.
9. What does the woman promise to do?
A. Give Mr Brown the message.
B. Call the man back.
C. Write a paper.
10. How does the woman feel at the beginning of the conversation?
A. Angry. B. Surprised. C. Sad.
11. When will the woman leave for Mexico?
A. On Thursday. B. On Friday. C. On Saturday.
12. Where does the man probably work?
A. At a mail order company.
B. At an airport information desk.
C. At an international travel service.
13. When did Amy decide to be a dress designer?
A. When she ran a big store.
B. When she was still at school.
C. When she worked as a shop assistant.
14. What is the most important skill for a dress designer?
A. Remaining patient.
B. Knowing about different materials.
C. Understanding how to create clothes.
15. What does Amy particularly lit her work?
A. Having her name recognized.
B. Seeing her clothes on show.
C. Selling her designs.
16. What project is Amy working on at the moment?
A. Shows in New York.
B. Suits for a London store.
C. Clothes designed for a film.
17. What do we know about the course?
A. It lasts four weeks.
B. It is aimed at teenagers.
C. It consists of different activities.
18. Why doesn’t the course tap the whole summer holiday?
A. That will be too expensive.
B. Children will be bored with the same activities.
C. Parents want to spend some time with their children.
19. What should one do first to take the course?
A. Send an application form.
B. Visit the speaker’s website.
C. Pay the full amount of money immediately.
20. What does the speaker remind parents to do?
A. Choose their children’s favorite activities.
B. Make a plan for their children in advance.
C. Inform him of their children’s special needs.
第一节 单项填空 (共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分)
21. Since parents advise children on so many things, they will probably to be the first people _______ advice their children seek.
A. that B. when C. who D. whose
22. Your job is quite good and you are living a comfortable life. Why _______ you give all these things up?
A. could B. should C. might D. need
23. All those entering and leaving the country shall _______ a search by the guards at the port.
A. object to B. contribute to C. submit to D. apply to
24. The event that _______ in my memory happened one morning in 1983 when I was 14 years old. It has never escaped.
A. stood out B. stands out
C. would stand out D. has stood out
25. A challenge for only children is _______ they grow up and find themselves looking after their own parents as they become older.
A. when B. where C. that D. how
26. ---To get a slim figure, the 30-year-old lady has taken a lot of weight-loss pills, but in vain.
---So she is now reduced _______ anything for lunch and supper.
A. not to eat B. not to eating
C. to not eating D. to not eat