1. How does Millie go to the museum?
A. B. C.
2. What kind of activity does the girl like best?
• B. C
3. Where is Tom going to travel next year?
A. B. C.
4. What does Mary eat every day?
A. B. C.
5. What does the woman want to buy?
A. B. C.
6. What is Jenny’s QQ number?
A. 463491557 B. 43892459 C. 432955677
7. What color is Mary’s schoolbag?
A. Blue. B. Black. C. Black and white.
8. What does Bob like for dinner?
A. Milk. B. Eggs. C. Bread.
9. How much are two pairs of socks?
A. $2. B. $3. C. $4.
10. When is the School Day?
A. In May. B. In April. C. In March.
11. What food does Peter eat a lot?
A. Meat and fish. B. Meat and eggs. C. Vegetables and fruit.
12. What does Peter drink in the evening?
A. Milk. B. Coffee. C. Tea.
When this 13 evening
Where Mike’s new house at 18 Remin Road
What sing, dance and 14
How to get there on foot or 15
13. A. Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday
14. A. play games B. play football C. tell interesting stories
15. A. by train B. by bike C. by bus
16. Who is Mrs. Read?
A. A Maths teacher. B. A music teacher. C. An English teacher.
17. What does Sally think of English?
A. Difficult B. Useful C. Easy
18. When does Sally finish her homework?
A. At 7:00p.m. B. At 9:00p.m C. At 8:00p.m.
19. What is Jane’s favorite subject?
A. English B. P.E. C. Music
20. What is in Jane’s school bag?
A. A basketball B. A volleyball C. Two baseballs
A) 单项填空 从A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. There is "z" and "r" in the word "zero".
A. a; a B. an; an C. a; an D. an; a
22. The T-shirt only looks good _______ the model, I don't thin look so good _______ it.
A. in; in B. in; on C. on; on D. on; in
23. Andy lives near the library. You can go to the library with _______ and _______ sister.
A. his; his B. him; his C. him; he D. he; his
24. —How much money does it Tom?
—About 20 yuan. He thinks it’s very cheap.
A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay
25. I have two elder sisters. They are_______.
A. all woman teacher B. all woman teachers
C. both woman teachers D. both women teachers
26. I_______ watch Happy Goat and Big Big Wolf because I think it’s so boring.
A. often B. always C. usually D. seldom
27. The shop isn’t _______ now. It ______ at 9:00 every morning.
A. opened; open B. open; opens C. opening; opens D. opened; opens
28. — Can your little sister_______ English?
— Yes. She often_______ goodbye to me in English.
A. say; speaks B. tell; says C. speak; says D. talk; speaks
29. His red tie ______ his suit and it __________ him very well.
A. matches; matches B. matches; fits C.fits; matches D. fits; fits
30. — I sometimes don't have enough time _______ with my parents.
— You should spend more time _______ with them at home.
A. to chat; to stay B. to chat; staying
C. chatting; to stay D. chatting; staying