1. Why is the woman tired?
A. She saw a movie. B.She studied all night C.She took an exam.
2. What did the man do in his vacation?
A.He stayed at home B.He did a part-time job. C.He took some courses
3. What is the woman's job?
A. A cook. B. A waitress. C. A saleswoman.
4. What will. the man do on Sunday?
A.Go swimming B. Play tennis. C. Play football.
5. What does the man mean?
A. The woman's uncle will come for a visit.
B. He asks the woman to go over to his place.
C. He thinks the woman should visit her uncle.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A, B, C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置.听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟;听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What does the man offer to do?
A. Lend his umbrella to the woman.
B. Get the woman's umbrella for her.
C. Do the presentation for the woman
7. What is the woman probably going to do right away?
A. Wait for the man, B. Study in the library. C. Go for the presentation.
8. What was the weight. of the man's luggage at the beginning?
A. 32 kg. B. 66 kg. C. 96 kg.
9. What do we know about. the man?
A. He has a bag with him
B. He doesn't show his passport.
C. He'll sit in the smoking section-
10. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Classmates. B. Teacher and student. C. Mother and sort
11. Why does the woman blame the man?
A. He didn't hand in his project on schedule.
B. He wanted to finish his project by copying.
C. He didn't write his project about the given topic.
12. What will the man probably do next?
A.Write his own project.
B.Hand in his project right now.
C. Report the woman to Mr Harper.
13. What happened:。the man on his boat trip Africa?
A. He almost died on the boat.
B.He was scared to go on land.
C.He stayed on the boat for several weeks.
14. When was the man being followed by some animals?
A. In the morning. B .In the afternoon. C. At night.
15. What did the man do when the animals followed him?
A. He cried for help. B. He ran all the time. C. He fought with them.
16. Why does the man feel sorry?
A. He doesn't have much time with his family.
B. He has to give up traveling because of his family.
C. He doesn't have enough money to travel with his family.
17. Which aspect of Mark Twain's life does the speas on?
A.His family. B. His travels. C. His writings.
18. When did Mark Twain's father pass away?
A.In 1835 . B.In 1839. C. In 1847.
19. Why did Mark Twain go to the West?
A. He wanted to be a journalist.
B. He was sent there by his army.
C. He wanted to get away from the war.
20. What connection does the speaggest between Mark Twain's travels and his writings?
A. His travels prevented him from writing.
B. His stories were inspired by his travels.
C. He traveled around in order to write stories.
Before I spoke to his school, Matt was waiting for me. He sat in his wheelchair unable to move. As soon as he saw me he started smiling. He could not talt I pretended the sharks were eating his cereal and his laugh melted the hearts of everyone walking by.
One of the teachers told me that he was actually very smart, he just could not control his nuscles due to a childhood disease. He was happy