第一部分 听力（共两节, 满分30分）
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. Where does the woman want to go?
A. Rainbow Street. B. The bus station. C. The Business Center.
2. What does the man mean in the end?
A. He will buy a house in London.
B. James can’t afford the house in London.
C. James will get a job in the bank.
3. Why does the man speadly?
A. The TV is on. B. Too many people are talking.
C. The woman stands far away.
4. What does the man mean?
A. He didn’t get the book he needed. B. He had no idea where the book was.
C. The library is closed on weekends.
5. How does the woman sound?
A. Excited. B. Relaxed. C. Worried.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6. What is the man’s computer mainly for?
A. Writing papers. B. Surfing the Internet. C. Playing online games.
7. What do the speakers think people should do more?
A. Learn new things. B. Read more books. C. Communicate with each other.
8. What are the speakers trying to do?
A. Stop a vehicle. B. Ask someone for directions.
C. Prepare everything for their trip.
9. What does the man think of the trip?
A. It’s totally boring. B. They should have got fully prepared.
C. It’s a lot of fun.
10. Where are the speakers?
A. In Helsinki. B. In London. C. In Shanghai.
11. How long will the woman’s stopover be?
A. Five hours. B. Six hours. C. Nine hours.
12. What will the woman do at the airport?
A. Buy some batteries. B. Do some reading. C. Eat some local food.
13. What does the man say about Moscow?
A. He met a poor student there. B. He didn’t spend any money there.
C. He wandered around the city for hours.
14. Why was the man upset last week?
A. He was fired. B. The woman lied to him. C. He was asked to work overtime.
15. What does the man say about Mr. Ainsworth?
A. He is a fair manager. B. He always misses his work.
C. He always listens to Tammy.
16. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Explain to Tammy. B. Look for another job. C. Talk to Mr. Ainsworth again.
17. In what way was the bear dangerous?
A. It had killed several people. B. It was following people during the day.
C. It often attacked farm animals.
18. How many people carried out the robbery in Brussels?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Eight.
19. What is true about the robbers?
A. They shot fifty people. B. They stole some diamonds.
C. They knew an official at the airport.
20. What will happen to the snakes on the island of Guam?
A. They will be poisoned to death. B. They will be killed by power lines.
C. They will be used for scientific tests.
21. Injured in ____ hand, the man found it difficult to hold the box in ____ place.
A. the, / B. the, the C. / , / D. his, the
22. After a 5-minute discussion, we came up with a better ____ to the math problem.
A. access B. way C. approach D. aspect
23. As for the plan some agree while others don’t. I’m one of _____ opposed to it.
A. whom B. those C. those who D. who is
24. —How much is _____ for a schoolbag?
— Experts say students should carry _____