第I卷（选择题 三部分 共75分）
1. What does the woman think of the movie?
A. It’s amusing. B. It’s exciting. C. It’s disappointing.
2. How will Susan spend most of her time in France?
A. Traveling around. B. Studying at a school. C. Looking after her aunt.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Going out. B. Ordering drinks. C. Preparing for a party.
4. Where are the speakers?
A. In a classroom. B. In a library. C. In a bookstore.
5. What is the man going to do?
A. Go on the Internet. B. Make a phone call. C. Take a train trip.
6. What is the woman looking for?
A. An information office. B. A police station. C. A shoe repair shop.
7. What is the Town Guide according to the man?
A. A brochure. B. A newspaper. C. A map.
8. What does the man say about the restaurant?
A. It’s the biggest one around.
B. It offers many tasty dishes.
C. It’s famous for its seafood.
9. What will the woman probably order?
A. Fried fish. B. Roast chicken. C. Beef steak.
10. Where will Mr. White be at 11 o’clock?
A. At the office. B. At the airport. C. At the restaurant.
11. What will Mr. White probably do at one in the afternoon?
A. Receive a guest. B. Have a meeting. C. Read a report.
12. When will Miss Wilson see Mr. White?
A. At lunch time. B. Late in the afternoon. C. The next morning.
13. Why is Bill going to Germany?
A. To work on a project. B. To study German. C. To start a new company.
14. What did the woman dislit Germany?
A. The weather. B. The food. C. The schools.
15. What does Bill hope to do about his family?
A. Bring them to Germany.
B. Leave them in England.
C. Visit them in a few months.
16. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Fellow-travelers. B. Colleagues. C. Classmates.
17. When did it rain last time in Juárez?
A. Three days ago. B. A month ago. C. A year ago.
18. What season is it now in Juárez?
A. Spring. B. Summer. C. Autumn.
19. What are the elderly advised to do?
A. Take a walk in the afternoon. B. Keep their homes cool. C. Drink plenty of water.
20. What is the speaker doing?
A. Hosting a radio program. B. Conducting a seminar. C. Forecasting the weather.
请认真阅读下面各题, 从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. If we want students to become effective in multicultural settings, one thing is clear: there is no ________ for practice.
A. prescription B. substitute C. appetite D. suspension
22. —Tony ________ what I did annoying though he didn’t say anything.
—So you thin will have to make an apology?
A. could find B. should have found C. might find D. must have found
23. —What about watching a ballet show this evening?
—Thanks for inviting me, but ballet isn’t really __________.
A. the apple of my eyes B. my feet of clay
C. my cup of tea D. the salt of the earth
24. Faced with the dilemma, the company committee ________ a public statement, appointing the capable man to be its new global chief financial officer.
A. pulled out B. put out C. reached out D. drew out
25. More often than not, the enterprise around us are getting even richer, ________ recipe is don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
A. of which B. which C. whose D. of whom
26. In Beijing, more than 21,100 people ________ to donate their bodies by the end of 2017, as the city promoted a body donation campaign from 1999.