3.填空题和解答题的作答：用0. 5毫米黑色签字笔直接答在答题卡上对应的答题区域内，答在试题卷、草稿 纸上无效。
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小 题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例：How much is the shirt?
A. £ 19.15. B. £ 9.18. C. £ 9.15. 答案是C。
1.When will the bus most likely come?
A. In five minutes. B. In ten minutes. C In fifteen minutes.
2.What does the man hope to do in Las Vegas?
A. Buy a shirt. B. Buy a suitcase. C. Win lots of money.
3. What does the woman think of her sister?
A. Neat. B. Noisy. C. Untidy.
4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Making sandwiches.
B. Buying food for a meeting.
C .Earning money for an association.
5. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a cafe. B. In a library. C. In an Internet bar.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读 各个小题，每小题5秒钟;听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6.What does the woman want to do?
A.Use the man’s phone.
B.Get a ride from the man.
C.schedule her appointment.
7.Where is the woman’s car?
A.Near the man’s company.
B.At her hairdresser‘s.
C.Outside her office.
8. Where does the woman buy most of her music?
A. From iTunes. B. From eMusic. C. From Google Play.
9. What does the man seem to care about?
A. Saving money on music.
B. Collecting a certain kind of music.
C. Supporting independent musicians.
10. Who is the man going to the movies with?
A. His sister. B. The woman. C. His friend Ray.
11 . What does the woman want to see?
A. A musical. B. A documentary. C. An action film.
12. What does the man dislit films lie One?
A. The acting. B. The music. C. The dialogue.
13. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Doctor and patient. C. Boss and employee.
14. Where does the woman work?
A. In a hospital. B. At a university. C. At a tech company.
15. How long has the woman been at her present job?
A. About one month. B. About six months. C. About one year.
16. What is the man’s advice?
A. Finding a new job.
B. Taking some medicine.
C. wort more often.
17. How much of a discount do Deluxe Pass buyers get?
A. 10% off. B. 15% off. C. 50% off.
18. What is the cost of the Signature Pass?
A. $619 B. $849. C. $1049.
19. What will members receive if they pay before November 30?
A. One free month. B.Seasonal discounts. C. Free parking passes.
20. Who can pay for the membership on a month — to — month plan?
A. People who live in California.
B. People who purchase the Signature Pass.
C. People who buy the Signature Plus Pass.
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D )中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。
Elon Musk was bom in South Africa, in 1971. A crazy fan of computers, by the age of twelve，Musk had written the code (代码)for his own video game, which he sold for a profit.
He attended Queen’s University in Canada, and transferred (转到）to the University of Pennsylvania, where he earned two bachelor’s degrees, economics and physics. He was admitted to Stanford University in California, intending to earn a PhD in energy physics.
First Company — Zip2 Corporation
In 1995, at the age of 24, Musk dropped out of Stanford University after just two days of classes to start his first company Zip2 Corporation. It was an online city guide