学员编号： 年 级：初一 课 时 数：3
学员姓名： 辅导科目：英语 学科教师：
授课类型 T（Unit2单词、词组） C（一般现在时） T（语法选择与完形填空专训）
Map a short passage with the phrases below. Try to use the adverbs and adverbial phrases of frequency.
do morning exercises go to bed have lunch
go home have classes
Important Sentences with Words and Phrases
1. I am a _________ _________ _________ (a school in the US and Canada for children age between 12 and 14 or 15. Like middle school) student. I love _________ (go) to school.
1）I love going out to restaurants. (love doing sth.)
2）We all love to talt ourselves. (love to do sth.)
2. My school is close to my home, so I always go to school on foot.
It rained hard, so I didn’t go to school yesterday.
== Because it rained hard, I didn’t go to school yesterday.
on foot 步行
常见结构：go to … on foot = walk to …, 例如：
His office is nor far from his home, so he always goes to work on foot.
= His office is not far from his home, so he always walks to school.
1. ___________ he exercise every day, _______ he is very healthy.
A. Because, so B. Because, though C. Because, / D. Though, /
2. --- Do you know _________ she went to the movies last night?
--- On foot.
A. when B. why C. how D. what
3. Classes _________ (begin ) at 8 a.m., and I am _________ (very rarely or almost never)late.
seldom adv. 不常；很少
1）Then the baby started crying. (start doing)
It’s starting to rain. (start to do)
2）I seldom go there. → I don’t go there very often.
4. I enjoy _________ (learn) about different places in the world.
enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事（enjoy 后面的动词只能是动词-ing形式。）
5. We have our morning _________ (the time during the school day when classes stop and teachers and students can rest, eat, play etc) at 9:50 a.m.
break n.休息 v.打破
1）Let’s take a ten-minute break.
2）They get together with their friends at break time.
6. When the _________ (something to make a ringing sound, used to get someone’s attention ) rings, I run to the playground with my best friends Tom and Jack.
ring v. （使）发出铃声，响起铃声 n.戒指
1）He rang the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.
7. Break _________ (sth. stops happening, or is over) at 10:10 a.m..
1）How does the story end?
2）The school year ends in June.
1）at the end of “在……末/终点”，指时间或位置。
At the end of the road you can see the hospital.在这条路的终点你可以看到医院。
The sports meeting will be held at the end of this month.运动会将在这个月的月底举行。
3）in the end “最后，最终” 同：at last, finally
8. How short it is!
1）How short the day is!
2）What a short day it is!
9. Then Tom, Jack and I take part in the school band _________ (spend much time to do something in order to improve the skill). We make great music _________ (do something with each other).
practice n. 练习 v.练习
together adv. 在一起
take part in 参加 （与join的区别：join通常表示加入某组织或社团等；take part in 指参加活动、会议等。）
1）It tars of practice to learn to play the guitar.
2）We enjoyed working together.
3）Practice makes perfect________________________________________
He took part in the school sports meeting last week..
10. I always have a good time at school.
have a good time 过得愉快
11. She always arrives at school at 7:25 a.m.
12. She plays volleyball with her students.
13. After dinner, she prepares her lessons.
14. She sometimes helps me with my homework.
15. Many people around the world keep a diary.
16. People often start by writing “Dear Diary”. They think of the diary as a friend.
article n. 文章 table tennis n.乒乓球 Geography n.地理 band n.乐队
market n.市场 guitar n.吉他 grade n.年级
daily adj. 每日的；日常的
never adv. 从不 usually adv.通常地
go to bed 去睡觉 get up 起床
1. schedule n.时刻表
Read what he says and then complete his mother’s schedule below.
2. interview v.采访
Interview your father or mother.
3. make notes 记笔记
In pairs, asr classmate questions and make notes of the answers. If possible, take a photo of your classmate.
4. stick v. 张贴
Use your notes to make an information card about your classmate. Remember to stick his/her photo on it.
1. I come from Class One, G __________ One.
2. It is dangerous to go there alone. Let’s go there t_________.
3. There is a m __________ near my home. I can buy everything I want in it.
4. I play table t________ in the park once a week.
5. Beyond is a famous music b ________ in Hong Kong.
6. He is a lazy boy. He n______does his homework.
7. Water is very important in our d_____life. We can’t live without it.
8. Listen! The b____is ringing! We are late for class.
1.grade 2.together 3.market 4.tennis 5.band 6.never 7.daily 8.bell
1. I often play ______ guitar with my friends.
A. The B. A C. An D. /
2. We often have a walk in the park after dinner because we live ______ it.
A.over B. close to C. far away D. able to
3. ________ big the classroom is!
A. What B. How many C. How D. How much
4. Autumn is coming, _______ leaves on the tree turn yellow.
A. or B. so C.but D. even
5. My parents enjoy ______ for a walk after supper.
A. go B. goes C. to go D. going
6. We all ______ the school band practice.
A. took part B. took part in C. joined D. joined in
7. Most of the students go to school ______, because they live near school.
A. on the foot B. on the feet C. on foot D. on feet
8. --- What ______ does he like?
A. subject B. language C. sport D. game
9. I sometimes help my mother do some ______ on weekends.
A. wash B. washes C. washing D. washs
10. She is a ______ girl and she seldom makes mistakes in the exam.
A. care B. careful C. careless D. carefully
1.A 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.D 6.B 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.B
I went to the library _______ ________ yesterday.
He teaches in a ________ _________ __________.
I like watching TV ______ ________ __________.
It is too late. I have to ________ __________ __________.
Fisherman often _________ ________ early to catch fish.
1.on foot 2.junior high school 3.in the evening 4.go to bed 5.gets up
A. My school is close to my home, so I always go to school on foot. 我学校与我家很近，因此我总是步行去上学。
B. Classes start at 8 a.m, and I am seldom late. 早上8点开始上课，我很少迟到。
C. We have our morning break at 9:50 a.m.. 我们在上午9:50休息。
D. Break ends at 10:10 a.m. 在上午10：10休息结束。
E. When the bell rings, I run to the playground with my best friends Tom and Jack.
e.g. I often go to school by bike.
My father is a doctor.
The earth moves around the sun.
The sun is bigger than the moon.
如：begin, come, leave, go ,arrive, start , stop, return, open, close等。例如：
a. The meeting begins at seven.
b. The rain starts at nine in the morning.
4）表示状态和感觉的动词(be, like, hate, think, remember, find, sound 等)常用一般现在时。
a. I like English very much.
b. The story sounds very interesting.
e.g I am a student．我是一名学生。
e.g I am not a student. 我不是一名学生。
e.g. —Are you a student? 你是一名学生吗？
—Yes，I am 是的，我是。
—No，I'm not． 不，我不是。
The dog is three years old.
a. 主语为第一，二人称及第三人称复数及复数主语 ( I ,we, you ,they，复数主语）
否定句：主语+don’t + 动词原形+其它。
一般疑问句: Do+ 主语+动词原形+其它？
e.g 肯定句： I go to school every day.
否定句： I don't go to school every day.
一般疑问句： Do you go to school every day?
肯定回答： ------Yes, I do,
否定回答： -------No, I don't.
特殊疑问句：How often do you go to school?
I do my homework every day .(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)
—— you homework every day？
——No, I .
b. 主语为第三人称单数 (she, he, it ,单数主语）
否定句：主语+doesn’t + 动词原形其它。
一般疑问句: Does+ 主语+动词原形+其它？
e.g 肯定句： He usually gets up at six
否定句： He doesn't usually get up at six .
一般疑问句： Does he usually get up at six?
肯定回答： Yes, he does.
否定回答： No, he doesn’t.
特殊疑问句： When does he usually get up?
She likes milk.（改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答）
Yes., she .
I.一般情况+S， work---works run---runs like---likes
II. 以辅音字母+y结尾的词，去y加ies e.g. study----studies try--tries
III. 以ch,sh,s,x,o,结尾的动词在后加es, e.g. watch--watches teach---teaches go--goes, do--does
I. 频度副词有：频度由高至低：always，usually, often , sometimes，seldom(很少），hardly(几乎不)，never ( 从不） 放在be动词，情态动词及第一个助动词后,实义动词前面。
II. 频率短语;every week, every year, twice a week on Mondays, three times a day , on Sundays通常放在句末。
1) He always goes to bed late.
2) He can hardly walk.
3) He never gets up late.
1 --Where ____you ______?
A. are, come from B. do, from C. /, come from D. are, from
2 I always get up at six o'clock. My mother__23__ up at six o'clock.
A. get B. getting C. gets D. got
3 After school, I usually____ at half past four.
A. walk home B. walks home C. walk to home D. walks to home
4. In his free time, he usually _____ together with Tom.
A. play guitar B. play the guitar C. plays guitar D. plays the guitar
5. David usually _____ Sunday afternoons _____ computer games with his brother.
A. takes; playing B. spends; playing C. spends; to play D. takes; to play
6. You must stop _____. It’s bad for your health.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. to smoking
7. -- Do you often go home late?
-- No. I _____ go home after six o’clock in the afternoon.
A. sometimes B. usually C. always D. seldom
8 My brother often ________ his teeth first while his brother usually ________ his face first every morning.
A. brush, wash B. brushes, wash C. brush, washes D. brushes, washes
9. Would you like ________ dinner with us?
A. have B. having C. to have D. to having
10 --Do you often go to the gym?
--No, ________. I do not like sports at all.
A. always B. never C. sometimes D. usually
11 ________ you good at ________?
A. Do, swim B. Do, swimming C. Are, swimming D. Are, swim
12. We must ________ the restaurant before 8:00.
A. reach to B. get C. arrive in D. arrive at
13 Jack was so clever that he could find out the answer ________ this question in one minute.
A. of B. with C. about D. to
14 My mom enjoys ________.
A. walking home B. to walk home C. walking to home D. to walk to home
15 Debbie got up early last Saturday morning .She wanted _____ skating
A . goes B. go C. going to D. to go
16. It ______ rains at this time of year so the weather is very dry.
A. often B. usually C. sometimes D. seldom
17 In winter, it often ________ so the weather is ________ here.
A. rain, raining B. rains, rainy C. raining, rainy D. rainy, rain
18 In summer, a lot of people enjoy _________ to the beach.
A. going B. to go C. go D. goes
19. I _________ my e-friend Jason yesterday.
A. hear of B. hear about C. heard to D. heard from
20. I want to make _________ with all the _________ people in the world.
A. friend, friend B. friends, friendly C. friendly, friend D. friends, friend
DCADB CDDCB CDDAD DBADB
1. Where (be) John and Jack from?
2. His favourite subjects (be) P.E. and music.
3. His pen pal (live) in Toronto.
4. he (have) any sisters?
5. Ben can (speak) English and Spanish.
6. Her brother (not play) sports every day, he only (watch) them on TV.
7. My patents want (go) shopping on Sunday.
8. She likes (play) computer games.
I live with my father and mother in a very big house in Guangzhou. My parents are __26__very busy. They leave for work very early in the morning and __27_______home late in the evening.
When I am at home__28___weekends from school, we spend a lot of time together. We __29___about my studies, my health and my school life. I love my parents very much.
My grandparents are still living, but they_30____live with us. Their health____31___good and they both do sports very early in the morning. My grandmother __32_____gymnastics with elderly women in the park. Both of my grandparents play _33____basketball in the morning and sometimes they go swimming.
I often play computer games__34____I like it so much. I watch cartoon movies with my parents___35_____. In long holidays we take trips, too.
26. A. both B. two C. all D. second
27. A. gets B. got C.get D. are getting
28. A. for B. in C.at D. by
29. A. talk B. talks C. talked D. are talking
30. A. aren’t B.isn’t C. doesn’t D.don’t
31. A. am B. be C.is D. are
32. A. does B. do C. is doing D. doing
33. A.a B. / C. an D. the
34 A. so B. but C. or D. because
35. A. at Saturday B. on Saturdays C. at the Saturday D. on the Saturdays
A篇：26-30 ACAAD 31-35 CABDB
Jim is English. He 26 English and a little Chinese. He is studying at a school in Guanghzhou. He has four 27 in the
morning and two _28___the afternoon. He likes Chinese, 29 he doesn’t like Maths.
On Friday afternoon, he 30 plays football, so he is good at it. On Tuesdays he has 31 art class. He usually stays at home
and does _32_homework on Saturdays. On Sundays he sometimes plays games _33___ his Chinese friends. But his Chinese friends _34__like to talk with him in Chinese. Jim asks them _35 they like to speak English. Then he gets the answer, because they can’t understand his Chinese.
26. A. speaking B. spoke C. speaks D. speak
27. A. class B. classes C. classse D. piece of class
28. A. of B. in C. at D. on
29. A. or B. and C. nor D. but
30. A. often B. seldom C. never D. sometimes
31. A. the B. a C. / D. an
32. A. him B. his C. he D. himself
33. A. on B. for C. with D. and
34. A. don’t B. didn’t C. aren’t D. weren’t
35. A. where B. how C. when D. why
A篇：26-30 ACAAD 31-35 CABDB
B篇：26-30 CBBDA 31-35DBCAD
AA篇：31-35BDACD 36-40 BCAAB
Mr Black likes fish very much. He often ___31__ some fish in the shop in the morning and takes them home ____32___. His wife, Mrs. Black often__33____ her friends to their home to have lunch and eat fish. One day, when Mr. Black comes home _34______, he___35_____his fish. And Mrs. Black says their cat ___36_____the fish. Mr. Black is very__37______. He takes the cat _38____ the shop near their house to weigh the cat. He says,” You see, my fish is one kilo, and this cat is_39___kilo, too. My fish is here. Then _40____is my cat?”
( 31. A. sells B. buys C. sell D. buy
( 32. A. supper B. in supper C. at supper D. for supper
( 33. A. asks B. says C. lets D. has
( 34. A. in the morning B .in the afternoon C. in the evening D.at night
( 35. A. don’t see B. isn’t find C. isn’t see D. can’t find
( 36. A. have B. eats C. finds D. sees
( 37. A. hungry B. happy C. angry D. thirsty
( 38. A. to B. from C. in D.at
( 39 A. one B. two C. three D. four
( 40. A. what B. where C. how D. who
My names is Anna. I come from Berlin. I’m a ___31__girl. I’m studying At No.1 Junior High school. I’m a student_32___Grade One.
I get up at 6:30 in the morning. I have ____33___at home. At 7:40 I get to school. Our _34__class begins at eight. We have four classes in the morning and three in the _35__At 5.p.m., I always play chess with my classmates. After _36_I do my homework at home. At ten I ___37____.
At school we study Chinese, Maths, English, and other__38____. I am good at Chinese. Now I can talk with my friends in ____39____, but my English is very poor. I have a good time at school. Please tell me about your school _40_and your country.
( 31. A. Chinese B. German C. British D. American
( 32. A. for B. to C. on D. of
( 33. A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner
( 34. A. first B .second C. third D. fifth
( 35. A. morning B. afternoon C. evening D. night
( 36. A .breakfast B.lunch C. dinner D. meat
( 37.A. go to bed B. go shopping C. go to school D. go to work
( 38.A.classes B. work C. subjects D. sports
( 39 A. German B. Chinese C.English D.Japanese
( 40. A. Job B.teachers C. friends D. life
A篇：31-35BDACD 36-40 BCAAB
B篇: 31-35BDAAB 36-40 CACBD
1. They want ______ a taxi to school.
A. to take B. take C. by D. taking
2. ----______ does the movie end?
---- It ends with a party.
A. When B. What C. How D. Which
3. ----Tom, what’s your feeling about your school life?
----Oh, it’s Ok, I always ______ at school.
A. feel unhappy B. have a bad time C. have a good time D. feel bad
4. Our class time is usually ______ 8:00 a.m. ______ 5:30 p.m.
A. ends; with B. starting; from C. ending at D. from; to
5. ----How often do you ______?
A. does morning exercises B. doing morning exercises
C. does morning exercise D. do morning exercise
6. Andrew ______ at 6 o’clock every day and ______ breakfast at 6:30.
A. get up; have B. gets up; have C. gets up; has D. get up; has
7. Mary is very helpful. She often helps me ______ my study.
A. with B. in C. to D. of
8. We enjoy ______ a walk in the park after dinner.
A. take B. to take C. taking D. takes
9. Mary’s home is very close to school, so she always goes to school ______.
A. by plane B. by train C. by taxi D. on foot
10. ----Thanks for helping me with my homework.
A. That’s OK. B. It’s my pleasure. C. I’m sorry. D. Don’t mention it.
My name is John. I live in New York. I work in a big bar. I work at night. I come home at around six in the morning. I have breakfast at seven thirty. After breakfast I must go to bed at once because I’m tired. I get up at around two thirty. Then I go to a park and walnd for an hour. It’s so happy and relaxing for me. I have lunch at three twenty. I often eat some meat and drink milk.
I read some books or watch TV in the afternoon. I like interesting books. And my dinner is at seven. Then I go to work at eight. I tas or car to the bar. My work starts at nine. I have many friends there. We can drink in the middle of the night. What do I do? I play the guitar in the bar. So I like my work very much.
1. What time does John get up?
A. At around 6:00 in the morning.
B. At 7:30 in the morning.
C. At around 2:30 in the afternoon.
D. At around 8:00 in the evening.
2. Where does John work?
A. In the factory. B. In a big bar. C. In a school. D. In a park.
3. What does John often do at night?
A. Go to bed. B. Walk in a park. C. Watch TV. D. Drink in the bar.
4. John didn’t _________ in the daytime.
A. play the guitar B. read books C. have lunch D. have breakfast
5. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. John lives in Canada.
B. John eats meat and drinks milnch
C. John goes to work by bike.
D. John doesn’t like playing the guitar
High school students in America hear about twenty bells every day. The first bell is the tardy（迟到）bell. If students are not in their seats when the tardy bell rings, the teachers know they are late. Another bell rings at the end of each class, and everyone leaves class quickly and goes to the next class. When students don’t like the class, they are often happy to hear the bell ring. If the class is interesting, they do not want the bell to ring. Most students like the lunch bell. Because they know that it is time to join their friends for lunch. They buy a hot meal in the school restaurant or they bring their lunch from home in a big paper bag. After a nice lunch, everyone knows that it is soon time for another bell, another bell, another bell… And in the afternoon, they like the last bell best, because all day’s classes are over and they are happy to go home.
6. American students in high school hear about _________ bells every day.
A. many B. twenty C. twelve D. much
7. The teachers know some students are late if they _________.
A. don’t come to school early.
B. hear another bell in the afternoon.
C. are in their seats before the tardy bell rings.
D. are not in their seats when they hear the tardy bell
8. The students are happy to have _________.
A. interesting classes B. a hard class C. all the classes D. a difficult class
9. The reason why most students like the last bell best is _________.
A. they don’t like their classes at all
B. they can have their math
C. they can have P.E. class
D. they can go home
10. The students usually have their lunch _________.
A. at the party B. in the restaurant C. at school D. at home
My wife asks me to buy something at the super market. When I come home, I hand her a paper bag and say, “Here are the apples you want.” She looks at me. She says slowly, “You get the wrong things. What I want is eggs, not apples. ” “Really? My God. I must be absent-minded.”
I worry about my absent-mindedness, so I go to see a doctor. He is a very kind man. “It’s nothing to worry about,” he says, “If you are absent-minded, you are all right. But if you do not ’re absent-minded, you may be in trouble.”
“Many famous people are absent-minded,” the doctor tells me. “Thomas Edison was standing in line one day to pay his taxes. When he arrived at the window, he found that he had forgotten his own name. He had to ask the man behind him to tell him who he was.”
I feel much better and get up to leave. “Than, doctor,” I say. “How much do I have to pay you?”
“Ten dollars for the check-up,” answers the doctor.
“But doctor, I did not have a check-up!”
For a moment the doctor loozzled. Then he says, “Oh, yes, it was the patient before you who had a check-up. How absent-minded I am!”
11. What does the man’s wife want him to buy?
A. A paper bag. B. Eggs. C. Apples. D. Bread.
12. What does the doctor do when the man went to see him?
A. The doctor gives him a check-up.
B. The doctor gives him some medicine.
C. The doctor tells him a story.
D. The doctor tells him that he has a serious illness.
13. Who forgets his own name?
A. The doctor. B. The man. C. His wife. D. Thomas Edison.
14. Who had a check-up?
A. The patient before the man. B. The man.
C. The doctor. D. The man’s wife.
15. What does the underlined word “puzzled” mean in Chinese?
A. 高兴 B. 困惑 C. 有趣 D. 愚蠢
1. He wrote an a ___________ about water pollution on the newspaper.
2. She is a good student. She is n _________ late for school.
3. This morning we had four lessons: Chinese, English, Maths and G ________.
4. Our morning b_________ starts at 9:40 and ends at 11:00.
5. He often p __________ playing the violin after school.
6. I often go home with my good friend Tim t ___________ after school.
7. Every morning he goes to the m _________ to buy some vegetables and food.
8. She lisic lessons and playing the g __________.
9. ---- What class are they in?
---- They are in Class 1, G _________ 7.
10. At 6:30 every morning, we do morning e ____________ on the playground.
1.article 2.never 3.Geography 4.break 5.practises 6.together 7.market 8.guitar 9.Grade 10.exercise
75. He likes to go to school. (改为否定句.)
He ________ _________ to go to school.
76. Lucy brushes her teeth every day. ( 改为一般疑问句)
____________Lucy ____________ her teeth every day?
77. My brother comes from England. (划线部分提问)
_________ _________ your brother _________ from?
78. My favourite subjects are maths and English. (划线部分提问)
_________ _________ your favourite subjects?
79. Tom usually does some reading. (划线部分提问)
_________ _________ does Tom do some reading?
doesn’t like Does; brush Where does; come What are How often
I am a ___________ __________ ___________ teacher.
Mr. Chen ____________ ___________ English.
He always __________ _________ school at 8 o’clock.
He __________ __________ ____________ after dinner.
Sometimes they ___________ me ____________ my homework.
We _____________ ___________ __________ at 6:00 every morning.
Wu Hai is a ________ ________ _______________ ________________.
____________ ______________ do you __________ __________ in the morning?
1 junior high school 2 teaches us 3 gets to/arrives at 4 prepares his lessons
5 help; with 6 do morning exercise 7 student of Grade Eight 8 What time; get up