《Choosing presents-I always like birthday parties》教案
Module 8 Choosing presents.
card, party, present, would, always, great, cake, never, special, eat, give, sing, happy, secret, CD, cinema, concert, magazine, scarf, silk, shirt, T-shirt, choose, exercise, wear, expensive, clothes, shoes, spend, money, film, song, match, weekend, at weekends, dear, hear, hear from, afraid
1)—Would you like to come to my birthday party?
—Yes, I’d like to. When is it?
3) It’s a secret.
1) Daming always gets birthday presents!
2) She often goes to the cinema.
3) What do you usually do at a Chinese birthday party?
4) We sometimes give birthday cards.
5) My mother never makes a birthday cake.
Unit 1 I always like birthday parties.
Listening and speaking
1. To get to know the adverbs of frequency.
2. To understand conversations involving “Daming’s birthday”.
3. To be able to pronounce the third person singular endings
4. To be able to describe what people do on their birthday
Key vocabulary: card, party, present, would, always, great, cake, never, special, eat, give, sing, happy, secret
ctures: 1) Would you like to come to my birthday party?
2) I always like birthday parties.。