1. What will the man do this weekend?
A. Prepare for a speech. B. Visit his grandparents C. Go to the town with John.
2. Who does the man think can give a speech?
A. John. B. The woman C. Henry.
3. What do we know about Frank?
A. He doesn’t like reading. B. He learns very fast now.
C. He isn’t very smart.
4. What’s the most probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student. B. Classmates. C. Colleagues.
5. What’s the date today?
A. October 5th. B. October 8th. C. October 10th.
6. What will the woman do tonight?
A. Make a plan. B. Stay at home. C. Go to a party.
7. How does the woman usually take photos?
A. Using a camera. B. Using a cell phone. C. Using her iPad.
8. What does the woman think of cameras?
A. They are very helpful. B. They take good photos.
C. They may disappear one day.
9. What will the man do?
A. Buy a cell phone. B. Buy a camera downtown. C. Buy a camera from eBay.
10. How does the girl look?
A. Upset. B. Excited C. Calm.
11. How much pocket money did the girl hope for a week?
A. 8 pounds. B. 10 pounds. C. 12 pounds.
12. Where does the boy get books from?
A. Friends. B. Bookstores. C. Libraries.
13. What color is the woman’s hair?
A. Golden B. Black. C. Red.
14. Where do the speakers refer to hairstyles?
A. Online. B. On a phone. C. In a magazine.
15. What does the woman what to do with her hair?
A. Change its color. B. Cut it very short. C. Make it a bit curly.
第二节 听取信息 (共5小题；每小题l分，满分5分)
Two European countries
Country Poland ______16_______
Size (sq mi) 120,726 ______17_______
______18_______(million) over 38 over 46
Capital Warsaw Madrid
Climate ______19_______ in winter,
comfortable in summer Cold in winter and hot in summer inland; ______20_______along the coast
The island of Lanai is one of Hawaii’s best kept secrets. With its old country beauty, rocky land, empty beaches and forests, the island of Lanai is like an attractive Colorado Village in the middle of the Pacific.
What to see
In fact, you’ll need a 4-wheel sightseeing bus to get to most of the island’s attractions. Lanai offers 400 miles of rocky dirt roads that lead you through rainforests, up to Mount Lanaihale---the island’s highest point, through a tour of ancient rock paintings, and to the island’s famous Garden of the Gods.
If you want to experience the local island color, head to Lanai City, the island’s only town and home to nearly all of its 3,000 people. The attractive little town offers pop shops, local art and small cafes.