1. Where did the woman have lunch?
A. At her house. B. At a café. C. On the riverbank.
2. What will the man do?
A. Book a restaurant. B. Have a rest. C. Send out invitations.
3. What time is it now?
A. 4:00. B. 3:30. C. 3:10.
4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Their university days. B. A football match. C. A person.
5. What homework is the boy doing?
A. English. B. Science. C. Math.
6. What will the woman have to do tomorrow?
A. Write a paper. B. Hand in her paper. C. Repair the man’s computer.
7. What is the woman most likely to be?
A. A computer programmer. B. A secretary. C. A student.
8. How did the man feel about his trip?
A. Pleased. B. Excited. C. Frightened.
9. What happened to the man in the wildlife park?
A. He ran into a tree. B. He was attacked by a lion.C. He was run after by a lion
10. Where is the man?
A. In Chicago. B. In New York. C. In Los Angeles.
11. How will the woman go to meet the man from the airport?
A. By car. B. By taxi. C. By bus.
12. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. Book a hotel for her.
B. Talk to the salespeople and customers.
C. Spend some time with her in the center of the city.
13. Why did the woman go to China?
A. To do business. B. To learn Chinese. C. To get experience on tourism.
14. Who could the woman probably be?
A. A teacher. B. A student. C. A tour guide.
15. Where is the woman now?
A. In Australia. B. In America. C. In Canada.
16. What can we learn about the woman?
A. She learned a lot in China.B. She had been in China for a year.
C. She worked as a hotel manager in China.
17. What did people use to think of the statue of Bronze Horseman?
A. Beautiful. B. Famous. C. Important.
18. How many people can St. Isaac’s Cathedral hold at most?
A. 14,000. B.4,000. C. 1,703.
19. What is special about the Winter Palace?
A. It is a museum actually.B. It houses a great art collection.
C. It allows people to have a great view.
20. What is the talk mainly about?
A. An ancient Russian ruler. B. Some historical places of interest in Europe.
C. The city of St. Petersburg.
We offer a full range of services to mar IKEA experience more complete:
Old Kitchen Removing Service
Are you going to buy a brand-new kitchen in IKEA? So how to deal with your old kitchen at home?
Don‘t worry! IKEA is now providing professional dismantling and removing service for old kitchen to you.
By this service you can have your new kitchen at home easily.(For service detail and charge please go to the staff of kitchen department.)
Need a way to get your new home-furnishings home? You can rent a transport or hire us to deliver it for you.Just talr Customer Service department for details.
As long as the items are undamaged, unassembled(未组装的)and unused, you could return them in
their original package within 60 days (IKEA FAMILY member within 180 days) together with your original receipt/invoice (bank card POS receipt is needed if you have paid this way), we will refund you the same way as you have paid.Sorry, we cannot accept exchange or return of food, plants, liquid bathing products, AS-IS products,customized products, kitchen electrical appliance and all products that have already been cut, sewed orpainted.“The exchange and return policy above applies only to the products purchased from IKEA stores in mainland China