1. Why does the man need a map?
A. To tour Manchester. B. To find a restaurant. C. To learn about China.
2. What does the woman want to do for vacation?
A. Go to the beach. B. Travel to Colorado. C. Learn to snowboard.
3. What will the man probably do?
A. Take the job. B. Refuse the offer. C. Change the worrs.
4. What does the woman say about John?
A. He won’t wait for her. B. He won't come home today. C. He won’t be on time for dinner.
5. What will the speakers probably do next?
A. Order some boxes. B. Go home and rest C. Continue working.
6. How does the woman usually go to work?
A. By car. B. By bus. C. By train.
7. What do the speakers agree about taking the train?
A. It is safer. B. It is faster. C. It is cheaper.
8. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Save up for the car. B. Go to another car dealer. C. Ask someone to check the car.
9. What is the salesman going to do?
A. Give a discount. B. Stick to a high price. C. Ask for cash payment.
10. How will the man help the woman?
A. Lend money to her. B. Drive her car home. C. Take care of her car.
11. What does the woman think of the living expenses in the city?
A. Fairly low. B. Just Okay. C. Very high.
12. What does the woman spend most on?
A. Meals. B. Trains. C. Clothes.
13. What does the woman do in her free time?
A. See films. B. Travel around. C. Go for a drink.
14. What will Rebecca do on June 12?
A. Go on a business trip.
B. Organize a trade exhibition.
C. Meet the people from Head Office.
15. What is John preparing for the meeting?
A. A report. B. A timetable. C. a speech.
16. When do the speakers decide to have the meeting?
A. On June 3. B. On June 10. C. On June 17.
17. What did the speaker decide to do after lunch that day?
A. Stay to help her friend. B. Walk alone to her car. C. Wait for the train to stop.
18. What can we learn about the speaker then?
A. She worked at a hotel. B. She had bought a new car. C. She was having a baby soon.
19. Where did the speaker meet the taxi passenger?
A. At a crossroads. B. In front of a hotel. C. Besides a car park.
20. What does the speaker talt?
A. An exciting lunch party. B. A well-known short story. C. An unforgettable experience.
1. Snter successfully captures the bravery of PLA soldiers, does Wolf WarineⅡ,but met with box office failure.
A. so B. which
C. what D. as
【解析】考查定语从句。句意：空天猎成功的赢得了解放军的喜爱，正如战狼II也是。但是空天猎票房惨败。先行词为“Snter successfully captures the bravery of PLA soldiers”，关系词as“正如”在非限制性定语从句中做宾语。根据题意，故选D。
2. Playing with their peers, children learn to and not do exactly what they want to do.
A. compromise B. compete
C. contribute D. construct
【解析】考查动词辨析。句意：孩子们和同龄人玩耍，学会妥协，而不是做他们想做的事。compromise 妥协；compete 竞争；contribute 捐献； construct构成。根据题意，故选A。
3. Come off it! Oversleeping is as lame an excuse as other.
A. one B. each
C. some D. any
【解析】考查代词辨析。句意：摆脱它，睡懒觉像其他任何借口一样蹩脚。one other另一个；each other互相，彼此；some other其他一些；any other任何其他。根据题意，故选D。
4. World Food Day is held each year to underline the progress that against hunger and that still needs to be made.
A. is made B. was made
C. has been made D. will be made
5. When the admission letter from Harvard University arrived, Ben's parents were and threw a big party.
A. in the red B. tickled pink
C. as white as a sheet D. in a blue mood
【解析】考查短语辨析。句意：当哈佛大学的录取通知书到达时，本的父母喜出望外，开了一个盛大的晚会。in the red负债；tickled pink喜出望外；as white as a sheet面色苍白；in a blue mood心境不好。根据题意，故选B。
6. In order to stand out among all the trainees, you need to sharpen your skills you feel strong and confident.
A. that B. where