1. 音频 How many people will visit New York for free?
A. 2. B. 5. C. 3.
2. 音频 What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. Check the letter. B. See Mr. Smith. C. Type the letter again.
3. 音频 What’s wrong with Jane?
A. She misses her home very much.
B. She is worried about her mother’s health.
C. She hasn’t received her mother’s letter.
4. 音频 What does the man want to do?
A. Organize a baseball team. B. Learn to play baseball. C. Find a baseball player.
5. 音频 What does Susan mean?
A. She didn’t have time to prepare the speech.
B. She had a date then.
C. She will put off the meeting.
6. Why does the woman come to see Rick?
A. To invite him to her home. B. To ask for advice. C. To say goodbye.
7. Which country would the woman like to visit?
A. France. B. Canada. C. Germany.
【答案】6. C 7. A
8. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. The study pressure on students.
B. The popularity of English.
C. Attitudes towards learning foreign languages.
9. What percentage of students are forced to learn a foreign language?
A. About 21%. B. About 35%. C. About 27%.
【答案】8. C 9. A
10. What is the room like?
A. Big and new. B. Big but old, C. Small but new.
11. What will be arranged first?
A. The bed. B. The chairs. C. The dressing table.
12. Where will the chairs be put?
A. In front of the fireplace. B. Close to the window. C. Behind the dressing table.
【答案】10. C 11. A 12. B
13. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Father and daughter. C. Guide and tourist.
14. Where is the bank?
A. Opposite the museum. B. Next to the coffee shop. C. At the end of the road.
15. What advice does the man give to the woman?
A. Keeping the table clean. B. Eating less chocolate. C. Watching out for tire traffic.
16. How will the speakers go to the museum?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. On foot.
【答案】13. B 14. C 15. C 16. C
17. Why did Murphy go to a doctor?
A. He thought ms wife was deaf.
B. He wanted to get his hearing back.
C. He couldn’t make himself understood.
18. What did the doctor tell Murphy to do?
A. Ask his wife some serious questions.
B. Stand about 15 meters from his wife.
C. Talk to his wife in different distances.
19. What was his wife doing when Murphy got back home?
A. Washing TV. B. Setting tie table. C. Cooking.
20. How many times did Murphy ask his wife the same question?
A. Twice. B. Three times. C. Four times.
【答案】17. A 18. C 19. C 20. C
STUDENT UNION NOTICE
There will be an open-air concert given by some pop stars from Beijing. All the students are welcome to enjoy it. Free of charge.
Time: 7:30 pm, July 5
Place: Outside the dinning hall
Attention: Please don’t forget to take chairs with you.