第一节(共5小题;每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. £19.15. B. £9.15. C. £9.18.
1. Where does the conversation probably take pace?
A. In a library. B. In a cinema. C. In a bookstore.
2. When will the man call his wife?
A. 9:30 a.m. B. 10:00 a.m. C. 10:30 a. m.
3. What sports course will the woman probably take this term?
A. None. B. Football. C. Swimming.
4. What can we infer about the girl?
A. She dislikes her mom.
B. She cannot afford a present.
C. She is not good at study.
5. What’s wrong with the man?
A. He ate something wrong.
B. His tongue hurts.
C. His head aches.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分)
听下面5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每段对话或独自读两遍。每小题5 秒钟;听完后，各小题将给出5 秒钟的作答时间。
6. What does the man think of Jennifer?
A. Mysterious. B. Cool. C. Scary.
7. What books does Petty like reading?
A. Detective stories. B. Fantasies. C. Romances.
8. What is the man worried about?
A. Higher tax. B. Lower orange prices. C. Weather disasters.
9. What does the woman advise the man to do?
A. Buy some insurance.
B. Consult some experts.
C. Wait for the government’s help.
听第8 段材料，回答第10 至12题。
10. How much did John weigh when he was born?
A. 8 pounds. B. 7 pounds. C. 5 pounds.
11. Why is the woman worried about John?
A. He isn’t putting on weight.
B. He isn’t sleeping well.
C. He isn’t eating much.
12. What does the man tell the woman?
A. The baby is healthy.
B. The baby is big for his age.
C. The baby should stop crying soon.
听第9 段材料，回答第13 至16题。
13. What is the woman probably?
A. A teacher. B. A reporter. C. A doctor.
14. What gave Ben the idea of designing clothes?
A. A birthday present. B. An art class. C. A TV program.
15. How did Ben put designs on his T-shirt?
A. By sewing the designs on it.
B. By drawing the designs straight onto it.
C. By ironing special paper with the designs.
16. How did Ben’s school friends react to his behavior?
A. They followed him.
B. They laughed at him.
C. They took photos of him.
听第10段材料, 回答第17 至20题。
17. How many young artists will be selected to train in the U S. ?
A. Around 10. B. Around 15. C. About 100.
18. What will the young musicians do at the end of their training?
A. Study in the university in New York.
B. Play in some well-known concert halls.
C. Have a conversation with music masters.
19. What is the National Youth Orchestra dedicated to doing through this program?
A. Showing Chinese cultures.
B. Exchanging talented young artists.
C. Providing world-class education resources
20. When will the winners head to the Western Connecticut State University?
A. In July. B. In February. C. In December.