1. 答第I 卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。
1. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In an office. B. In a library. C. In a bookstore.
2. Where did the speakers plan to go?
A. A shopping center. B. An opera house. C. The parking lot.
3. Which aspect of the film does the woman like?
A. The plot. B. The music. C. The dialogue.
4. What do we know about the woman’s jacket?
A. It is sold at a lower price. B. It is her favorite color. C. It is her sister’s size.
5. What does the woman imply?
A. The man is so forgetful. B. The man is too careless. C. The man is over confident.
6. What makes the man so tired?
A. Playing games. B. Surfing the Internet. C. Searching for interesting people.
7. Whom did the man chat with?
A. People from Canada. B. People in need of his help. C. People on the same project.
8. What does the law forbid people to do?
A. To take dogs to parks. B. To walk dogs in the streets. C. To treat dogs cruelly.
9. What do we know from the woman’s words?
A. Dogs should be kept at home.
B. Building a dog park is necessary.
C. People should clean up the dog waste.
10. According to the man, what did he do before he watched TV?
A. He washed his hands. B. He had his supper. C. He took a bath.
11. Which place had the man been to the night before?
A. James Street. B. A restaurant. C. A friend’s home.
12. What does the man try to do in the conversation?
A. To prove the truth. B. To find the truth. C. To hide the truth.
13. Why did the son come back late?
A. He hurt his hands and knees.
B. He went to a pub with Linda.
C. He waited a long time for the bus.
14. What was the old lady doing in the middle of the road?
A. Looking for something. B. Struggling to stand up. C. Trying to seek help.
15. What happened to Linda?
A. She was fired. B. She got injured. C. She had an accident.
16. Where was the witness?
A. Outside the pub. B. At a bus stop. C. In his car.
17. What’s the problem of some of the university students?
A. They don’t spend all their time on studies.
B. They don’t know what to do with their free time.
C. They don’t have choices for outside class activities.
18. How is the students’high school life?
A. Controlled and busy. B. Regular and colorful. C. Active and independent.
19. According to the speaker, what is the role of outside class activities at university?
A. To madents healthier.
B. To improve students’test scores.