1. What is the man going to do on Sunday?
A. Visit his mother B. Repair his house. C. Do some gardening.
2. Where did the woman know the earthquake?
A. In the newspaper. B. On the radio. C. On TV.
3. What is the usual price of the books?
A. $ 2.5. B. $ 5. C. $10.
4. What does the woman think of the book?
A. It is boring. B. It is very good. C. It is just so-so.
5. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Gloves. B. Goats.（山羊） C. Leather.（皮革）
6. Where are the speakers?
A. At a clothes shop. B. At a car shop. C. At a furniture shop.
7. Why does the woman prefer the domestic (国产的)one?
A. It is beautiful. B. It is cheaper. C. It saves energy.
8. What will the woman probably choose at last?
A. A white one. B. A blue one. C. A yellow one.
21. On Friday, _______ President Obama and his wife hosted ______ White House dinner with the visiting British guests.
A. /; a B. the; the C. /; the D. the; a
22. ---- Which language are you better at, French or German?
---- To be honest, ________. French is no easier than German.
A. both B. neither C. either D. any
23. At first, I thought I understood what my teacher said, but the more he explained, ________ .
A. the more I became confused B. I became confused more