例：How much is the shirt？
A.￡19.15. B.￡9.18. C.￡9.15.
1. What does John find difficult in learning German？
A. Pronunciation. B. Vocabulary. C. Grammar.
2. What is the probable relationship between the speakers？
B. Brother and sister.
C. Teacher and student.
3. Where does the conversation probably take place？
A. In a bank. B. At a ticket office. C. On a train.
4. What are the speakers talking about？
A. A restaurant. B. A street. C. A dish.
5. What does the woman think of her interview？
A. It was tough. B. It was interesting. C. It was successful.
6. When will Judy go to a party？
A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday. C. On Wednesday.
7. What will Max do next？
A. Fly a kite. B. Read a magazine. C. Do his homework.
【答案】6. B 7. B
8. What does the man suggest doing at first？
A. Going to a concert.
B. Watching a movie.
C. Playing a computer game.
9. What do the speakers decide to do？
A. Visit Mike . B. Go boating. C. Take a walk.
【答案】8. A 9. C
10. Which color do cats see better than humans？
A. Red. B. Green. C. Blue.
11. Why do cats bring dead birds home？
A. To eat them in a safe place.
Students should read the list with their parents/careers, and select two activities they
would like to do. Forms will be available in school and online for them to indicate their choices and return to school. Before choices are finalised, parents/careers will be asked to
sign to confirm their child’s choices.
Activity Description Member of staff Cost
Outdoor Adventure (OUT) Tarself out of your comfort zone for a week, discover new personal qualities, and learn new skills. You will be able to take part in a number of activities from canoeing to wild camping on Dartmoor. Learn rock climbing and work as a team, and enjoy the great outdoor environment. Mr. Clemens £140