例:How much is the shirt? ‘
A. ￡19. 15. B. ￡9. 15. C. ￡9.18.
1. Where are the speakers?
A. In a hotel. B. At home. C. In the office.
2. What will the young man do tomorrow morning?
A. Help his mother. B. Go to Peter's house. C. Do his homework.
3. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Professor and student. B. Advisor and researcher. C. Tutor and student.
4. What color are the gloves?
A. Blue. B. Yellow. _ C. Green.
5. When will the next underground arrive?
A. At 1:55. B. At 2:00. C. At 2:05.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并 标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有5秒钟的时间阅读各个小题：听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作 答时间。每段对话或〗虫白读两遍。
6. Why is the man sad today?
A. He lost his job. B. He was blamed by his boss. C. He has too much work to do.
7. What will the man do tomorrow?
A. Drive the woman to her workplace.
B. Have some job interviews. -...
C. Have a talk with his boss.
8. Where do John's parents probably want him to work?
A. At an IT company. B. At a bank. C. At a film studio.
9. What are the woman's parents like?
A. Practical. B. Open-minded. C. Stubborn.
10. In which order will the couple travel to the places? 、
A. Chicago, Manhattan, Boston, Washington.
B. Chicago, Washington, New York, Boston.
C. Chicago, New York, Washington, Boston. ‘
11. Where is the hotel they will stay at in New York?
A. On 53rd Street. B. Near the theatre district. C. Far away from Manhattan.
12. How will they go to Boston?
A. By train. B. By air. C. By car.
13. How many Economics lectures will the man attend every week?
A. 5 times, from Monday to Friday.
B. Twice, on Thursday and Friday.
C. Twice, on Tuesday and Thursday.
14. Why did the man miss the meeting for the new students yesterday?
A. Because he hadn't received any notice about that meeting.
B. Because he had to attend the group discussion.
C. Because he had to do some part time jobs yesterday. .
15. If a student wants to earn the scholarship, what is the required attendance rate?
A. 80%. B. 90%. C. 100%.
16. What do we know about the lecture schedule? -
A. The man thinks there should be just one lecture a week.
B. The professor will change the lecture schedule.
C. The man thinks the lecture should begin a littler earlier....
17. What is the speaker?
A. A teacher. B. An interpreter. C. A guide.
18. What is the main topic of the talk?
A. The history of Fairhaven.
B. An introduction to Manjiro's life.
C. The attractions in Fairhaven.
19. When did Manjiro leave Japan?
A. In 1827. B. In 1841. C. In 1851.
20. What does the Festival celebrate? •
A. The achievements of Manjiro.