Part 1 Listening （第一部分 听力）
I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30 分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6 分)
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：(8分)
7. A) Surprised. B) Confused. C) Disappointed. D) Worried.
8. A) By bus. B) By taxi. C) By underground. D) By bike.
9. A) In1995. B) In1997. C) In1998. D) In2001.
10. A) A cat. B) A bird. C) A rabbit. D) A dog.
11. A) A reporter. B) A policeman. C) A manager. D) A captain.
12. A) Play computer games. B) Chat online.
C) Climb the mountains. D) Go travelling.
13. A) He agrees with Cherry. B) He never does any housework.
C) Everyone should do housework. D) Housework is only for parents.
14. A) The problem was probably caused by a storm.
B) The man's work can be done without the power.
C) The problem can't be solved in a very short time.
D) The electric company is now working on the problem.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断
下列句子是否符合你听到的内容, 符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示) (6分)
15. Judy was happy to receive a letter from her grandma.
16. Judy and her grandma don't have enough face-to-face communication.
17. Grandma wrote briefly in the letter about her everyday life.
18. Grandma planted flowers in the garden and sometimes played card games with friends.
19. Judy replied to her grandma that she would visit her once a week.
20. Judy has realized she sometimes needs to slow down and enjoy happy moments with family.
D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences（听短文，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词）（10分）
21. Mrs. Gray wants to __________ __________ Mr. Phillips to the headmaster.
22. She thinks that Mr. Phillips is going __________ __________ with his lessons.
23. Mrs. Gray's son is worried that his parents are damaging __________ __________.
24. Her son used his own money to buy an energy-saving __________ __________.
25. Mrs. Gray thinks that Mr. Phillips needs to change __________ __________.
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar
II．Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) ：（共20分）
26. Which of the following words is pronounced as /gɑːd/?
A) garden B) gold. C) guide D) guard
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others?
A) We have a training program. B) The way you speak is very common.
C) The doctor operated on him immediately. D) I have been in contact with him.
28. I can't go to ______ sleep without doing a few minutes' reading.
A) a B) an C) the D) /
29. I was angry ______ myself for mach a stupid mistake.
A) of B) at C) with D) for
30. Last Friday, my aunt gave ______ and my brother two tickets to the rock concert.
A) I B) me C) mine D) myself
31. Some people think the Internet helps friendship, but _ don't.
A) other B) another C) the other D) others
32. If you enjoy American stories, you'll find that quite ______ of them take place on the road.
A) few B) a few C) little D) a little
33. During my stay in Germany, I gained much ______ of local customs and cultures.
A) suggestion B) idea C) knowledge D) message
34. I like hiking at weekends. I have walked 10 miles ______ 6 o'clock.
A) for B) since C) at D) from
35. Tea is ______ drink in the world besides water.
A) popular B) more popular C) most popular D) the most popular
36. Jimmy set out early for the airport, ______ he wouldn't catch the plane.
A) and B) then C) so D) or
37. The restaurant is very popular ______ it offers a wide variety of delicious food at low prices.
A) although B) because C) before D)