Part 1 Listening （第一部分 听力）
I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30 分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6 分)
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：(8分)
7. A) At the hospital. B) At the supermarket.
C) At the bookstore. D) At the post office.
8. A) At 8:45. B) At 9:15. C) At 9:45. D) At10:15.
9. A) Cloudy. B) Rainy. C) Snowy. D) Sunny.
10. A) He can't find his car key. B) He has a job interview.
C) He can't find a taxi. D) He is not clever enough.
11. A) Husband and wife. B) Teacher and student.
C) Manager and customer. D) Boss and clerk.
12. A) The sports broadcasts-on Channel 36. B) English learning.
C) An English programme. D) Rich natural resources.
13. A) Satisfied. B) Difficult. C).Disappointed. D) Embarrassed.
14. A) The two speakers had a good time at the party.
B) The boss of the man's wife's left the party early.
C) Inviting the wife's boss to the party was a mistake.
D) The boss was angry with her wife.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断
下列句子是否符合你听到的内容, 符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示) (6分)
15. An earthquake happened in Johnny's town one day.
16. People were worried because there might be another earthquake.
17. Like many friends, Johnny's parents sent their son away.
18. As Uncle Peter loved playing with children, he liked to live with Johnny.
19. Johnny stayed with his Uncle Peter for less than a week.
20. According to Uncle Peter, Johnny was more trouble than an earthquake.
D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences（听短文，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词）（10分）
21. The woman wanted to report __________ __________.
22. A man took away my bag and __________ __________ quickly.
23. This happened outside the library at __________ __________.
24. He was of __________ __________ with short dark hair and glasses.
25. There aren't any marks on the bag except a __________ __________ on the strap(带子).
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar