（满分： 150分， 考试时间100 分钟） 2018.1
Part 1 Listening ( 第一部分 听力)
I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解) ： (共30 分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture.( 根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片): ( 6分)
1.__________ 2. __________ 3. __________4. __________5. __________ 6. __________
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear.( 根据你听到的对话和问题， 选出最恰当的答案) ： （8分）
7. A. On the radio B. In the newspaper C. In the magazine D. On the Internet
8. A. At 2:50 B. At 2:30 C. At 2:10 D. At 2:00
9. A. Room 503 B. Room 305 C. Room 304 D. Room 303
10. A. Every day B. Once a week C. Once a month D. Twice a month
11. A. Red B. White C. Blue D. Black
12. A. In a library B. In a department store
C. In a bank D. In a hospital
13. A. A salesman B. A lawyer C. An architect D. A journalist
14. A. This is the best book she has ever read B. She doesn’t like the book at all
C. She thinks there is a book better than this D. She prefers the movie to the book
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你听到的内容， 符合的用“ T”表示， 不符合的用“F”表示) ：( 6分)
15. Some Chinese are complaining about western holidays on radio.
16. In China, young people prefer western holidays to traditional Chinese holidays.
17. Chinese New Year is the time for children to get presents and free candy.
18. Generally, people of all ages can have fun in the activity of pumpkin carving.
19. Some of Chinese traditions in holidays are out-of-date to young people.
20. The reporter thinks all holiday traditions must remain the same as before.
D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences (听对话，完成下列内容，每空格限填一词)： （10分）
21. 101-year-old Irene O’ Shea from ________ recently jumped out a ________.
22. During the skydiving, Ms. O’Shea was at the speed of ____________ ________ per hour.
23. O’ Shea did the adventure to ________ ________ for some disease research.
24. Her daughter died from the disease _________ ________ ago.
25. The skydive was amazing and O’ Shea was _______ ________ to doing another one.
Part 2 Phonetics, Grammar and Vocabulary
( 第二部分 语音、语法和词汇)
II. Choose the best answer.(选择最恰当的答案)：（共 20 分）
26. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation?