（满分：150 分， 考试时间： 150分钟）
考生注意： 本卷有7大题。 共94 小题。 试题均采用连续编号，所有答案务必按照规定在答题纸上完成，做在试卷上不给分。
Part 2 Phonetics, Grammar and vocabulary
II. Choose the best answer( 选择最恰当的答案) : (共20分)
26. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation?
A. method B. enemy C. memory D. recent
27. The main purpose of international laws of war is to protect ________ innocent.
A. a B. an C . the D. /
28. Sue’s still very angry _______ me for forgetting her birthday.
A. for B. to C. with D. by
29. The world’s smallest lizard has been discovered ________ a small Caribbean island.
A. on B. in C. for D. at
30. At night, it’s __________ on the farm than it is in the city.
A. dark B. darker C. darkest D. the darkest
31. Did Professor Li give you some ________ about the exam?
A. skill B. point C. opinion D. advice
32. You _______ tired. You should get some rest.
A. hear B. sound C. listen D. listen to
33. Volunteers help with research and animal rescue, and they teach _______ about sea life.
A. other B. others C. the other D. another
34. --________ the Shanghai World Financial Center?
--It is 492 meters.
A. How long B. How far C. What size D. How tall
35. If I _______ too much coffee, I have to run to the bathroom all day long.
A. drink B. am drinking C. drank D. will drink
36. Don’t forget the user name and password ______you won’t be able to sign in.
A. or B. but C. and D. so
37. The suspect’s friend denies _______him destroy evidence.
A. help B. helped C. helping D. to help
38. The government made a promise _______ medical care and social security strong.
A. keep B. to keep C. keeping D. to keeping
39. Big TV’s aren’t popular today _______ most people watch shows on their phones.
A. even if B. so that C. because D. as long a s
40. A woman who fell 10 meters from High Peak _______ to safety by a helicopter.
A. lifted B. is lifted C. was lifting D. was lifted
41. We shouldn’t put metal in the microwave. It _______ start a fire.
A. can B. should C. must D. need
42. By the time I found the website, they _______ all the tickets.
A. are selling B. have sold C. had sold D. will sell
43. This method is rarely used in modern laboratories,_________?
A. is it B. isn’t it C. did it D. didn’t it
44. –I’m sorry I was at a meeting all morning. I just didn’t have time to write the report.
-- _______ But I need it this week.
A. How terrible B. That’s OK
C. I’m not sure D. I’m sorry to hear that
45. –I think it’s a good idea to volunteer somewhere before college.
--________. It’s a great experience.
A. Not at present B. Are you kidding?
C. I don’t think so D. I suppose you’re right
III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each word or phrase can only be used once.(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词，每词或者词组只能填一次)
A. disappointed B. turned out C. confident D. available E. articles