鄂南高中 华师一附中 黄冈中学 黄石二中
荆州中学 孝感高中 襄阳四中 襄阳五中
1. What is the man wearing now?
A. A blue sport shirt. B. A green sport shirt. C. A green T-shirt.
2. How many languages can Helen speaently?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Two.
3. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Psychological problems. B. Spending habits. C. High rents.
4. Where will the woman go first?
A. To the post office. B. To the bakery. C. To the bank.
5. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. At home. B. At a restaurant. C. At school.
6. Who showed the man some pictures of South Africa?
A. Jennifer. B. Lisa. C. Laura.
7. What does the man have to do now?
A. Wait for his partner’s reply.
B. Book a flight immediately.
C. Ask his boss for the time off.
8. Why did the woman go to that location?
A. She saw a brochure. B. It has the lowest price. C. It’s near her workplace.
9. What does the man want the woman to do?
A. Buy a golden card.
B. Go online before Johanna shows her around.
C. Give him a picture for a new membership card.
10. Who might Ms. Winkler be?
A. Ella’s mom. B. Ella’s teacher. C. Ella’s advisor.
11. What does Ella need to do to be a top ten student?
A. Pass the final exam.
B. Do well for the next few months.
C. Get a 90% on the final exam.
12. What is the man worried about?
A. Ella getting into college. B. Ella’s social life. C. Ella’s mental health.
13. What did Eva do last night?
A. She went to a concert.
B. She saw a Christmas play.
C. She watched a basketball game.
14. How is Rebecca related to Eva?
A. Eva’s classmate. B. Eva’s teacher. C. Eva’s sister.
15. What does Eva’s mother probably do for a living?
A. She’s a violinist. B. She’s a nurse. C. She’s a babysitter.
16. Why is Derek having trouble with his studies?
A. He is busy with his music.
B. He has to work in the orchestra.
C. He has a lot of responsibilities at home.
17. Who is making the announcement?
A. The city. B. Campus Security. C. The marathon organizer.
18. When does the race start?
A. At 8:00 a.m. B. At 9:00 a.m. C. At 9:30 a.m.
19. What does the speaker ask the listeners to do?
A. Get excited about the marathon.
B. Call the marathon organizer’s website to complain.
C. Finish their business before the race starts.
20. Why should people get a map?
A. To find the closest parking lots.
B. To figure out where there might be traffic problems.
C. To find out which shops and banks are open.
Here is a list of some of the best museums for children in America.
Please Touch Children’s Museum
This museum lies in Philadelphia. It offers Alice in Wonderland exhibits where young children can play with giant flowers and have tea parties. Kids can also play on musical instruments and babies can crawl on lily pads, which masical sounds.
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
This museum lies in Indiana. It holds a fair share of dinosaur fossils (化石). There are many fossils like the T. Rex, Bucky and many others in an 8,000-square-foot area. Around 10,000 man-made objects, including a 55-ton steam engine and a 33-foot tall water clock, are there in the 365,000-square-foot area. It also offers activities like dinosaur building, camps and classes featuring space themes and other educational programs.
Boston Children’s Museum
This museum lies in Massachusetts. The exhibits here are of health, art, science, culture and environment. In this museum, children also learn about Japanese culture. Activities like Play Lab, New Balance Climb and The Recycle Shop bring out the creativity in children.
National Museum of Play