第 I 卷
第一节 (共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分)
1. How will the woman probably get to Yale University?
A. By car. B. By bus. C. By subway.
2. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a library. B. At a book store. C. In a classroom.
3. How many students are good at basketball this year?
A. About 20. B. About 30. C. About 40.
4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. A hotel. B. A trip. C. Tickets.
5. What does the man want?
A. Water. B. Juice. C. Coca-cola.
6. How many customers do they have today?
A. 2. B. 6. C. More than 6.
7. How does the man feel now?
A. Happy. B. Calm. C. Worried.
8. Where does the man like to go?
A. To an island. B. To the beach. C. To a pub.
9. What does the woman like doing?
A. Being away from the tourists.
B. Meeting people when she is on holiday.
C. Making friends with people who speak Spanish.
10. Why can’t the man use the bathroom on the first floor?
A. It is under repair.
B. It only has cold water.
C. It is for the woman’s family.
11. Where is the man’s bedroom?
A. On the first floor.
B. On the second floor.
C. On the third floor.
12. What can the man do with the phone in the living room?
A. Dial up the Internet. B. Make calls out. C. Take calls.
13. What does the boy want to celebrate?
A. His 18th birthday.
B. His 19th birthday.
C. His 20th birthday.
14. Where does the boy want to celebrate his birthday?
A. In a bar. B. At his home. C. In a restaurant.
15. What does the woman suggest doing?
A. Making a salad.
B. Buying some flowers.
C. Buying some drinks.
16. When will the boy order a birthday cake?
A. On Saturday morning.
B. On Saturday afternoon.
C. On Sunday morning.
17. Where is the speaker’s mother coming from?
A. Osaka. B. New York. C. San Francisco.
18. Why will the speaker clean his apartment?
A. It is too dirty.
B. His girlfriend will visit him.
C. His mother will stay with him.
19. What is the speaker going to do on Saturday?
A. Have a party.
B. Have dinner with his friends.
C. Show his mother around the city.
20. Who will the speaker and his mother meet on Saturday?
A. His friends. B. His girlfriend. C. His girlfriend’s parents.
For lots of people in Britain, the 31st of December, or New Year’s Eve as we call it, is the biggest party of the year. It’s a time to get together with friends or family and welcome in the coming year. New Year’s Eve parties can take place