本试卷分为第I 卷（选择题）、和第II 卷（非选择题）两部分，共130 分，考试用时100 分钟。考生务必将答案涂写在答题卡和答题纸上，答在试卷上的无效。考试结束后，将答题卡和答题纸一并交回。祝各位考生考试顺利!
第I 卷（选择题，共95 分）第一部分英语知识运用（共两节，满分45 分）
第一节单项填空（共15 小题；每小题1 分，满分15 分）
1. - Oh, you sounded just like a native speaker.
- . I still have trouble expressing myself.
A. Well, not quite. B. I don’t care.
C. Yes, you’re right D. I’m glad you like it
2. You can’t predict everything accurately. Often things don’t as you expect.
A. run out B. breat C. wort D. put out
3. - We got here Friday evening.
- Why didn’t you call us earlier?
A. Never mind! B. You did? C. It’s no surprise. D. Good for you!
4. his career as a professional basketballer, Michael Jordan owned a stearant.
A. Far from B. Apart from C. instead of D. Regardless of
5. all of them are strong candidates, only one will be chosen for the post. A. Since B. While C. Once D. As
6. The hotel, between two much larger hotels, is easy to overloot worth choosing.
A. hiding B. to hide C. being hidden D. having hidden
7. Ms Rogers will her ideas to the Board at next week’s meeting, so that they will have a
A. accomplish B. present C. confront D. expose
8. The villagers have already known we’ll do is to rebuild the bridge. A. this B. that C. what D. which
9. Recently, Prince Albert II of Monaco expressed his thanks for the aid they
A. receive B. are receiving C. have received D. had received
10. With the gains and losses carefully , we are confident the plan really deserves a try.
A. weighing B. being weighed C. weighed D. having weighed
11. An unhappy childhood may have some negative impacts on a person’s
they are not always .
A. practical B. avoidable C. permanent D. beneficial
12. I often wonder if it is mistrust causes misunderstanding and conflict between people.
A. which B. when C. why D. that
13. It has been announced that all the candidates remain in their seats until all the papers
have been collected.
A. shall B. could C. would D. ought
14. The fruits had better be put into the refrigerator, will be preserved for several days.
A. that B. which C. where D. in which
15. Investigators urged that safety procedures at the construction site as soon as possible.
A. would improve B. were improved C. improved D. be improved
第二节完形填空（共20 小题；每小题1.5 分，满分30 分）